IT Security Analyst - NAC/DDI
At 3M, your ideas matter.
Here, you go.
Job Summary: The candidate for this position will serve as an Information Technology Security Analyst and will be responsible for several security related environments and technologies. Network Access Control (NAC) Security Analyst, focused on implementing and supporting Aruba ClearPass. The candidate will participate in projects assigned to this space and will be responsible for gathering process and technical requirements, environment design and product implementation.
The candidate must comply with U.S. Export Laws and Regulations.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform daily support operations, with a schedule that may involve nontraditional working hours
- Responsible for the operation, performance, availability and capacity of the network access control (NAC)
- Partner with the IT Information Security, Risk and Compliance Center of Excellence to develop logical and implementation designs for the NAC solution and accompanying integrations
- Expand existing NAC solution capabilities; ensuring consistency across all regions of the world.
- NAC performance and load testing and upgrades
- Collaborate with team members as well as other business functions, business partners, management, vendors, and external parties for information gathering and best practice recommendations
- Develop NAC policies in alignment with business and security requirements
- Work with a globally distributed team and rely heavily on electronic communication
- Contribute to overall NAC process improvements and documentation
- Represent and contribute to the overall 3M NAC solutions and methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited institution OR High School diploma/GED with minimum four (4) years of IT Security experience
- Experience in networking design and concepts to include TCP/IP, switching, routing, firewalls, virtual route forwarding and VLANs
- Experience with Network Access Control and 802.1x
- Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager Certified
- Active Directory/LDAP Experience
- DNS, DHCP, IPAM Experience
- Experience with Checkpoint firewall technology
- Thorough understanding of the following security technologies:
- Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS)
- Log Management (Splunk) and Security Incident and Event Management (Arcsight)
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) Remote Access
- Well-versed in multiple areas of network security products
- Well versed in multiple OS platforms (Windows, Linux, iOS, Android)
- Well versed in common network security threats, as well as best practices to mitigate them
- Strong network layer knowledge (CCNA a Plus)
- Strong analytical skills
- Working knowledge of secure communication methods
- Programming and/or scripting skills
- CISSP, CISM, or related SANs certifications preferred
- Strong IT infrastructure implementation, support and troubleshooting background
Location: Woodbury, MN
Travel: May include up to 10% domestic/international
Relocation: Is not authorized
Responsibilities of this position may include direct and/or indirect physical or logical access to information, systems, technologies subjected to the regulations/compliance with U.S. Export Control Laws.
U.S. Export Control laws and U.S. Government Department of Defense contracts and sub-contracts impose certain restrictions on companies and their ability to share export-controlled and other technology and services with certain "non-U.S. persons" (persons who are not U.S. citizens or nationals, lawful permanent residents of the U.S., refugees, "Temporary Residents" (granted Amnesty or Special Agricultural Worker provisions), or persons granted asylum (but excluding persons in nonimmigrant status such as H-1B, L-1, F-1, etc.) or non-U.S. citizens.
To comply with these laws, and in conjunction with the review of candidates for those positions within 3M that may present access to export controlled technical data, 3M must assess employees' U.S. person status, as well as citizenship(s).
The questions asked in this application are intended to assess this and will be used for evaluation purposes only. Failure to provide the necessary information in this regard will result in our inability to consider you further for this particular position. The decision whether or not to file or pursue an export license application is at 3M Company's sole election.
3M relocation plans vary. For more information on the relocation plan for this position, please contact the internal contact listed on the requisition.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
3M is an equal opportunity employer. 3M will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status.
Innovation, Collaboration, Global, Diverse Career Opportunities
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 10,001+