Jr. Cyber Security Engineer
Just Ask Us!
AASKI Technology is a dynamic government services and solutions provider to multi-faceted Military and Commercial sectors. By creating a highly stable work environment centered on fulfilling our customers’ needs, AASKI fosters a challenging work environment for its employees.
US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required.
The candidate must be able to perform code development, reverse engineering, risk assessment, vulnerability assessment, assemble code, attend team meetings as required, and provide support to team as needed
- 0-1 years' experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Cyber Security required
- Must be able to obtain TS/SCI Level Clearance
- Minimum 25% travel required, including OCONUS
AASKI provides an excellent package of comprehensive benefits for full-time employees beginning the first day of employment.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
- 10 Paid Holidays; 3 weeks Paid Time Off.
- 401k Retirement Plan with employer match.
- Life Insurance and AD&D; Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D.
- Long and Short Term Disability.
- Flexible Spending Account.
- Discounted Legal Service, Income Protection, Discounted Home & Auto.
- And more!
Experience working in a CMMI Level 3 project/business environment a plus for all open positions. US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a Security clearance required. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability. All employees of the Company are employed “At Will.” This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.
Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability.
C4ISR Infrastructure and Support Services for the World’s Most Challenging Networks.
Company Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 201-500