Senior Information Assurance Analyst
Just Ask Us!
AASKI Technology is a dynamic government services and solutions provider to multi-faceted Military and Commercial sectors. By creating a highly stable work environment centered on fulfilling our customers’ needs, AASKI fosters a challenging work environment for its employees.
US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required.
Information Assurance support for enterprise and tactical systems. Primary responsibilities include developing and implementing program protection and operations security procedures and practices. Support the development of technology program protection plans, and develop/review system's security documentation in order to identify potential security weaknesses, recommend improvements to address vulnerabilities, implement changes, and document security relevant changes. The successful candidates will help maintain a product/system's security posture. This includes assisting with security risk management for all of the program systems, perform research and analysis, and help assess the impacts on system modifications, technological advances, and of malicious code.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance required
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Information Technology field or an additional seven years of relevant experience
- Security certifications are preferred (e.g., CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, CAP, Security+)
- 6 years of progressively complex experience in the development, integration, and implementation of IA and program protection standards for EW and C4ISR networking, computers, and graphic display systems. Must include DIACAP to RMF transition
- 4 years analysis and resolution of INFOSEC operational problems
- 4 years integration of INFOSEC solutions and technologies into operational processes
- Familiarity with operational needs statements and DoD 5000 acquisition lifecycle processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work on multi-functional teams.
- Minimum of 20% travel to Army and contractor locations within CONUS required
AASKI provides an excellent package of comprehensive benefits for full-time employees beginning the first day of employment.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
- 10 Paid Holidays; 3 weeks Paid Time Off.
- 401k Retirement Plan with employer match.
- Life Insurance and AD&D; Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D.
- Long and Short Term Disability.
- Flexible Spending Account.
- Discounted Legal Service, Income Protection, Discounted Home & Auto.
- And more!
Experience working in a CMMI Level 3 project/business environment a plus for all open positions. US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a Security clearance required. Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability. All employees of the Company are employed “At Will.” This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice
Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability.
C4ISR Infrastructure and Support Services for the World’s Most Challenging Networks.
Company Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 201-500