Penetration and Vulnerability Instructor
Business Line Government
Position Title Penetration and Vulnerability Instructor
United States of America - West Virginia
AECOM is seeking a Penetration and Vulnerability Instructor to serve as AECOM’s Subject Matter Expert providing course development, planning and instruction on DoD CYBER related matters. The applicant will work under guidelines established by a supervisor supporting curriculum development and instruction; able to articulate information that is relevant to the course; capable of speaking to large and small audiences from military and non-military organizations; familiar with classroom media and devices, including PowerPoint, digital projectors, etc.; assist in developing realistic training scenarios related to the course objective for both practical exercises and final exercise; able to conduct network setup, administration and maintenance. Receive instructions on specific assignment objectives, features, possible solutions, etc. Applicable functional areas include systems engineering, network engineering, specialty engineering (e.g., communications, systems safety, quality assurance, test and evaluation, human factors, reliability and maintainability, systems security etc.), organizational planning, and configuration and data information systems. Perform routine assignments associated with the implementation of standard techniques, procedures and/or criteria as they apply to the technical or administrative discipline relating to the task. Using prescribed methods and information supplied, prepares draft inputs to program documentation as it relates to any of the support functions. Tracks preparation and delivery status of data deliverables. Attends meetings, design reviews, working groups and briefings. Performs other related duties as assigned. The normal duty hours are Monday through Friday 0730 to 1630 hour except Federal Holidays, unless otherwise specified due to mission requirements. During training the work day could last up to 10 hours per day (frequently more than 40 hours a week) to include some weekends and federal holidays. However, this may vary depending on the Government or course requirements. The applicant shall support AECOM’s efforts on the Government site to provide specialized training in support of military personnel at CONUS and OCONUS locations.
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree and (8) years of experience or equivalent. Three (3) years of relevant experience in penetration testing, Exploitation & Vulnerability testing.
- Must have experience working in this field within the last six months; Candidate must demonstrate the ability to remain current in this field of expertise; experienced in web technologies/services; firm understanding of practices and methodologies such as SANS Critical Security Control, OWASP, OSSTMM, PTES, NIST.
- Must possess Security + CE or ability obtain within 180 days.
- Experience with various commercial and/or government tools used to test vulnerability.
- Experience as an penetration testing (i.e., training/educational/presentation certifications from notable SM conferences or courses)
- Must have Security certifications in one of the following GPEN, GXPN, GWAPT, GAWN, OSCE, OSCP, LPT, CEPT, CPT, CEH, ESCA, GSNA, and/or CISA.
- Must have a valid state driver's license without any prior convictions for traffic violations in excess of $150 fine (Last 7 Years).
- The ability to travel worldwide without limitations.
- Must have a current SECRET security clearance with eligibility for Top Secret with SCI.
May substitute years of experience with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Networking, Security, Information Systems Management or related field.
Prefer two (2) or more years’ experience and familiarity with Special Operations Forces (SOF) operational procedures within SOF or Special Missions Units in the U.S. Special Operations Command (USSOCOM).
Preferred Information Security Certifications in one of the following, CISSP, CISM, NSA-IAM/IEM, CCISO, CAP, GSLC, GISF, and/or Security+CE.
Preferred experience in legal/policy related to cyber analysis, research, investigation, and engagement.
Preferred experience in project planning in a team environment.
Job Category Information Technology
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 160905BR
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here at http://www.aecom.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/EEO-is-the-Law-poster-supplement.pdf to view the EEO Is The Law poster.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 10,001+