Security Services Specialist
Business Line Government
Position Title Security Services Specialist
United States of America - Maryland
Aberdeen Proving Ground
This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Strong Knowledge of analyzing and developing strategies for administration of networks consistent with IA/ Cyber requirements
- Incorporate OPSEC guidance/strategy related to IA/ Cyber and Engineering Tasks
- Support, implement, report and administer the Enterprise-Level and Program Security Plans.
- Provide technical documents in support of networks and IA / Cyber efforts
- Must be able to provide assistance with of Force Protection Support Services, Anti-Terrorism Support Specialists, Emergency Prepared Support Specialists
- Assist in identifying, mitigating and correcting known and unknown vulnerabilities in current and planned system architectures and capabilities.
- Provide protection and sustainment of the information assurance / cyber requirements for system and information availability, authorization, authentication, Integrity, confidentiality and non-repudiation
- Provide subject matter expertise on IA/ Cyber controls and implementation requirements
- Provide oversight for the development, implementation, and administration of security programs and procedures for classified or proprietary materials, documents, equipment and facilities across the division.
- Provide leadership for the Physical/Program Security and Operational Function.
- Identify, review, and oversee implementation of federal security regulations that apply to company operations.
- Review rulings, interpretations, and acceptable deviations to ensure compliance with regulations from government agencies.
- Oversee the preparation of policies and procedures related to industrial security, including the handling, storing, and keeping records; the management of personnel clearances, and the access to restricted records, materials, and facilities.
- Support security awareness across the division, ensuring security education and awareness initiatives are implemented and followed Provide oversight of all facility clearances and facilities access control processes, procedures, and systems.
- Must be able to review and edit Public Releases for Operational Security.
- Able to write, process, and maintain Contract Security Classification Specification and Contract Antiterrorism/Operational Security forms. Must have Hazardous Material experience.
- Indoctrinate new SIPR users on program procedures for classified network and access.
- Ensure security violations are investigated and corrective actions are taken. Provide reports to management and others as appropriate.
- Communicate with internal management and external agencies related to Security concerns audits, reviews, incidents, etc.
- Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Safety - AECOM enforces a safety culture whereby all employees have the responsibility for continuously developing and maintaining a safe work environment. As appropriate, each employee is responsible for completing all training requirements and fulfilling all self-aid/buddy aid responsibilities, participating in emergency response tasks and serving on safety committees and teams.
Quality - Quality is the foundation for the management of our business and the keystone to our goal of customer satisfaction. It is our policy to consistently provide services that meet customer expectations. Accordingly, each employee must conform to the AECOM Quality Policy and carry out job activities in compliance with applicable AECOM Quality System documents and customer contracts. Each employee must read and understand his/her Quality Management and Customer Satisfaction responsibilities.
Procedure Compliance - Each employee must read, understand and implement the general and specific operational, safety, quality and environmental requirements of all plans, procedures and policies pertaining to his/her job.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) and minimum ten (10) years’ experience managing security support services of similar size and scope. Extensive knowledge of OPSEC and DoD security regulations and policies is required.
- Position will require the ability to pass and maintain a Secret Security Clearance and Annual Security Training.
- Position may require travel.
- Good oral and written communication skills; working knowledge of word-processing and integrated software applications; organizational skills and ability to perform detail-oriented work are required.
- Position requires strong analytical, interpersonal and project management skills. Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- A Department of Defense (DoD) active SECRET security clearance is required.
- Position requires the ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a government background check.
- Candidates must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
Job Category Security / Force Protection
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 160615BR
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here at http://www.aecom.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/EEO-is-the-Law-poster-supplement.pdf to view the EEO Is The Law poster.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 10,001+