Cyber Risk Advisor
Join 65,000 talented professionals at AIG
Bring on tomorrow
General Description: Cyber Risk Advisor will act as a subject matter expert for AIG related to cyber risk and threats and the CyberEdge offering. Responsibilities include 1)evaluating, recommending and negotiating with external Partners, 2)providing expertise and skills transfer to internal AIG key resources and constituents, and 3)interfacing with external parties to present, to develop and deliver selected services, and to perform business development activities.
- Manage the Client Service Process including service plan development, service coordination, report reviews, stewardship meetings.
- Evaluate the existing risk controls that shield the assets: infosec tools, legal contracts, insurance policies. Then find gaps where perils and vulnerabilities could cause unanticipated losses and liabilities. Provide consulting services to improve the risk quality of accounts.
- Quantify the probability and severity of potential direct and indirect impacts; e.g. liabilities, fines, interruptions, corruptions, opportunity costs, contingent impacts to others.
- Develop and maintain security subject matter expertise
- Envision and help develop new insurance and risk-service offerings that can be sold to existing clients. Devise remediation plans for new consulting clients and industry groups.
- Expand AIG's offering to encompass all aspects of risk management: how to avoid, prevent, mitigate, legally transfer, and financially insure new and emerging risks of hazards discovered in engagements.
- Present high-level risk reviews and analyses to executive committees, industry leaders, privacy regulators, and national-security organizations.
- Engage and support the underwriting team and brokers in cyber security education, thought leadership and sales training around service offering.
- Develop and continually revise the risk engineering process.
- Research, identify, evaluate, select, and negotiate with Partners to expand the value add services AIG brings to cyber risk management
- Identify consistent areas of weaknesses and work with internal resources and external resources to create solutions to improve our clients’ risk profile.
- Conduct cyber risk advisory services and work with vendors and internal engineers to deliver fee generating services.
- Work with data Analytics team to provide key analytics to AIG's client base.
- Assist with product launches and public speaking engagements.
- Assist with developing thought leadership materials.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years Security Experience
- Threat Intelligence
- Consulting or Technology consulting experience
- Engineering degree/skills
- Partner experience
- Excellent Written and Oral Presentation Skills
- Business Development/Sales experience
- 25% Travel Expectation
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance organization. Founded in 1919, today AIG member companies provide a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement products, and other financial services to customers in more than 80 countries and jurisdictions. These diverse offerings include products and services that help businesses and individuals protect their assets, manage risks and provide for retirement security. AIG common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Join our Talent Network at www.aig.com/talentnetwork. Additional information about AIG can be found at www.aig.com and www.aig.com/strategyupdate | YouTube: www.youtube.com/aig | Twitter: @AIGinsurance | LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/aig. These references with additional information about AIG have been provided as a convenience, and the information contained on such websites is not incorporated by reference into this press release.
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance organization. Founded in 1919, today we provide a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement products, mortgage insurance and other financial services to customers in more than 100 countries and jurisdictions. Our diverse offerings include products and services that help businesses and individuals protect their assets, manage risks and provide for retirement security. AIG common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Join our Talent Network at www.aig.com/talentnetwork.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 10,001+