Cybersecurity Fusion Center Manager
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. People in our career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales. Securityprofessionals apply deep security skills to design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets and people for Accenture and our clients.
Job Description for Security Operations Center (SOC) Manager
Security and Risk professionals develop and deliver solutions that protect enterprise systems, applications and data by establishing policies, practices and tools that prevent unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification or disruption. Advanced Security Analytics professionals develop and deliver solutions for organizations to gain visibility of security events within their environment. Build new or develop existing event correlation, reporting and remediation capabilities based on advanced monitoring use cases, external threat intelligence, and known traffic patterns. Identity new or develop existing data integration points to build a security data warehouse for the purpose of exploratory analytics. A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Has some latitude in decision-making.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
The Security Operations Center (SOC) Manager will be charged with leading day to day operations of the Managed Security Operations team across the following services: Incident Response, Threat and Vulnerability Management, Endpoint Security, Network Security and Security Applications Management. You will be the point of contact to senior client personnel and will be responsible for Security Operations Center team members globally.
The ideal candidate will be a technically experienced and innovative security professional who has the ability and experience to lead a team of security professionals and execute broad security goals within a global team. Experience in the following areas would be ideal of this role: network and application
security, security operations and incident response. Candidates should be experience coaching team members at all levels (analyst, team lead, manager) and working with direct reports onshore and offshore.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Managing initial design and implementation of the core services in scope
- Execute security operations processes, identify and measure critical security operations metrics and continually improve the efficiency and effectiveness of all core services in scope
- Manage and develop SOC team members, including mentoring and capability / skill development. Provide a framework for team members to be successful in achieving the team and individual performance objectives
- Work closely with client CISO and Security Leadership to identify implement process changes, improvements and efficiencies and ensure solid security practices
- Provide security expertise to the SOC team leveraging industry leading practices
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent
- Ability to travel in the future : 50%
- 5+ years performing management of 24x7 Security Operation Center (SOC) services, ensuring SLAs are met
- 5+ years working with SIEM (Splunk preferred) tools performing deployment, configuration, and maintaining operations
- 5+ years leading the development, implementation, and management of incident response plans and response activities
- 7+ years with the selection, implementation, and management of enterprise security technologies, including SIEM, anti-virus, anti-malware, DLP, IDS/ IPS, vulnerability scanners, configuration management, and encryption
- 7+ years experience with network architecture and security infrastructure
- One of the following certifications - CISSP, CISM, GCIA, GWAPT, GCIH, GSEC, OSCP, OSCE, OSCP
- 4+ years working with large data processing technologies such as Hadoop
- 4+ years working with visualization technologies such as Tableau
- 4+ years working with host based security tools (e.g., EnCase, Forensic Toolkit)
- 5+ years working with network based services and client/server applications
- 7+ years working with intrusion detection systems (e.g., snort) and tools (e.g., tcpdump, Wireshark)
- 5+ years working with systems administration for Windows and/or Unix based environments
- 5+ years working with programming/scripting languages
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Management Consulting, Systems Integration and Technology, Business Process Outsourcing, Application and Infrastructure Outsourcing
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 10,001+