Senior Cyber Training Instructor
Areas of Interest: Education and Training
report a problem
Grow Your Knowledge Across Several Areas of Digital Security; Develop and Deliver Curriculum
Great Small Company Culture: We Value Teamwork and Share IdeasIf you have solid experience in both teaching and curriculum development, this position offers multiple unique opportunities:
- You will expand your experience in multiple security fields as part of a stable, smaller company that is big on collaboration.
- You'll work onsite at the Defense Cyber Investigations Training academy (DCITA), dividing your time fairly evenly between direct classroom teaching and curriculum development.
- Our success depends on our staying current on emerging trends and threats in cybersecurity, so you will keep your knowledge fresh.
- At AccessData you won't be just another number -- while you will work apart from the team (with one other AccessData resource), we still promote solid relationships across the various groups.
- We are one of several contractors at the DCITA, so you will be able to share insights with other training professionals.
- Success in this role could set you up to pursue other opportunities in the training organization or other areas of our company.
- Experience with BOTH technical instruction and technical course development, including strong platform teaching skills.
- Experience with automated software and data recovery.
- Knowledge of underlying technologies and hardware: DOS, FAT file system, NT file system, HFS (Mac OS), EXT (2/3) file systems, hard disk geometry and partition structure.
- Experience with encryption technologies such as symmetric and asymmetric key encryption, hash algorithms and cipher generation, key space and dictionary attack methods, Microsoft Encrypting File System (EFS) technology.
- Active secret level security clearance; you also will need to be able to obtain top secret/SCI clearance in the future.
Share this job:
AccessData Group has pioneered digital forensics and litigation support for more than twenty-five years. Over that time, the company has grown to provide both stand-alone and enterprise-class solutions that can synergistically work together to enable both criminal and civil e-discovery of any kind, including digital investigations, computer forensics, legal review, compliance, auditing and information assurance. More than 130,000 customers in law enforcement, government agencies, corporations and law firms around the world rely on AccessData software solutions, and its premier digital investigations products and services. www.accessdata.com
Company Industry: Shipbuilding