Cloud Operations Security Researcher
Join a diverse community of creative and analytical thinkers
From developing cutting-edge technology and products to collaborating with exceptional employees, customers, partners and serving our communities, you have an opportunity to make a difference and be successful.
The Adobe Secure Software Engineering Team is looking for someone with extraordinary cloud operations security skills who is an expert in how to find, fix, and prevent vulnerabilities in our cloud infrastructure. The Adobe Secure Software Engineering Team is a dynamic, high-profile team involved in the development of every Adobe product, so this is a great opportunity to make a difference at a software company.
- Lead operations security reviews including Detection and Response, Identity and Access Management, Network Security, Systems Security for Adobe’s cloud services.
- Lead implementation of threat models, test plans, policy and procedures for Cloud Ops and DevOps teams ensuring security is front and center for services hosted on public cloud infrastructure like AWS and Azure as well as containerized platforms.
- Guide Cloud Ops and DevOps teams on adoption and execution of the Secure Product Life Cycle (SPLC).
- Educate Cloud Ops and DevOps teams on security best practices by providing real-world examples and hands on training.
- Find and fix security and privacy flaws across the Adobe cloud infrastructure.
- Develop tools to automate security testing and enable more efficient discovery and resolution of operations security problems.
- Evaluate new security solutions
- Respond to cloud operations security incidents
- Communicate security information to users and customers through blogs, white papers, and/or conference presentations.
- Maintain awareness of up-to-date threat and vulnerability profiles.
- Help define and evolve company-wide online security standards/procedures for large managed Software-as-a-Service environments.
- Conduct internal security training classes for management and engineering operations teams.
- Develop and organize training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline
- Between 5 to 7 years of experience working with security operations, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Deep knowledge of cloud computing stacks : SaaS, PaaS, IaaS
- Advanced knowledge of public cloud services platforms including Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure, with a security mindset, is critical to success in this role.
- Thorough understanding of networking concepts and Internet protocols.
- Solid background in Linux and Windows
- Experience in automation (Chef, Puppet) and scripting skills (Bash, Perl, Python, Ruby, PHP)
- Proactive, organized, analytical, detail oriented, and persistent.
- Strong written and oral skills in English; (will occasionally interface with senior management)
- The ideal candidate must be able to convey complex security issues and risks while maintaining a positive relationship with engineering teams
- Minimal travel required
Nice to Have
- Experience with SIEM products like Splunk ES
- Knowledge of container solutions like Docker and orchestration frameworks like Apache Mesos, Google Kubernetes
- Experience with regulatory compliance audits such as PCI DSS, SOC 2, and HIPAA
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Whether it's a smartphone or tablet app, a game, a video, a digital magazine, a website, or an online experience, chances are that it was touched by Adobe technology. Our tools and services enable our customers to create groundbreaking digital content, deploy it across media and devices, and then continually measure and optimize it based on user data. By providing complete solutions that combine digital media creation with data-driven marketing, we help businesses improve their communications, strengthen their brands, and ultimately achieve greater business success.
Adobe's business is focused on the opportunities in two key growth markets—Digital Media and Digital Marketing.
Adobe's content authoring solutions lead the industry, enabling our customers to more effectively produce, distribute, and monetize digital content.
Adobe delivers the most innovative solutions for optimizing marketing campaigns and maximizing return on every marketing dollar.
Software, Creative Cloud, Digital Marketing, Web Experience Management, Digital Media, Creative Suite, Digital Publishing, Photoshop, Online Analytics, Illustrator, Touch Apps, Acrobat, Mobile Apps, Social Marketing, Web Marketing, Social Measurement
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 10,001+