Join a diverse community of creative and analytical thinkers
From developing cutting-edge technology and products to collaborating with exceptional employees, customers, partners and serving our communities, you have an opportunity to make a difference and be successful.
We are seeking a seasoned and passionate technical leader with expertise and experience in messaging systems and big data technologies to join the Adobe Experience Cloud team.
Adobe Experience Cloud provides customers the most complete set of integrated digital marketing solutions that allows them to consistently deliver the best experiences and measure results across every channel. The role will focus on the architecture, design and development of systems using messaging and big data technologies.
The successful candidate should have a strong aptitude and ability to drive complex and challenging projects to conclusion. Strong collaboration with the development and product teams to provide digital marketing solutions is a must. The candidate is expected to balance the needs of design and development of new solutions along with transitioning existing solutions to a new stack.
What You’ll Do
- Transfer Adobe Campaign specific knowledge to those working on Adobe Campaign,
- Be a security guru! Understand Adobe's philosophy for building secure software and work with both ASSET and the teams to make sure the teams are building the most secure product possible.
- Design, architect and develop systems that provide high- volume messaging solutions across multiple channels.
- Be a technical leader for a team of engineers developing solutions for the platform.
- Partner with product management and other key stakeholders in defining the solutions for the market.
- Evolve existing solutions to leverage the latest technologies and provide valuable outcomes.
What you need to succeed
- B.S or above degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- At least 7 years of experience working with messaging systems and big data technologies.
- At least 3 years of experience implementing solutions using Spark, Scala and Kafka.
- Restful web service development in Java or Python.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
Nice to have
- Experience with big data services on the cloud, e.g AWS EMR, Azure
- Experience with Microsoft Visual C++
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Whether it's a smartphone or tablet app, a game, a video, a digital magazine, a website, or an online experience, chances are that it was touched by Adobe technology. Our tools and services enable our customers to create groundbreaking digital content, deploy it across media and devices, and then continually measure and optimize it based on user data. By providing complete solutions that combine digital media creation with data-driven marketing, we help businesses improve their communications, strengthen their brands, and ultimately achieve greater business success.
Adobe's business is focused on the opportunities in two key growth markets—Digital Media and Digital Marketing.
Adobe's content authoring solutions lead the industry, enabling our customers to more effectively produce, distribute, and monetize digital content.
Adobe delivers the most innovative solutions for optimizing marketing campaigns and maximizing return on every marketing dollar.
Software, Creative Cloud, Digital Marketing, Web Experience Management, Digital Media, Creative Suite, Digital Publishing, Photoshop, Online Analytics, Illustrator, Touch Apps, Acrobat, Mobile Apps, Social Marketing, Web Marketing, Social Measurement
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 10,001+