Join a diverse community of creative and analytical thinkers
From developing cutting-edge technology and products to collaborating with exceptional employees, customers, partners and serving our communities, you have an opportunity to make a difference and be successful.
The Adobe Security Coordination Center (SCC) is looking for an engineer with exceptional security skills who can help develop infrastructure to detect and address potential vulnerabilities in our software services. This is a key role for driving automating security operations and monitoring, and other key security-related initiatives across Adobe products and services. This position is a great opportunity to make a difference on a high-profile team.
- Research and implement new tools to advance data driven, automated security monitoring solutions using various scripting languages and available platforms
- Design innovative solutions to integrate with existing security eco-system
- Work with Security Operations Center to understand core workflows and future requirements to optimize efficiency
- Identify, implement, and support new technologies to aid in the detection of new threats
- Develop detection and response tools to improve efficiency and support the security incident response process
- Proactively monitor the threat landscape to reduce risk exposure and better position Adobe to defend its customers and resources
- Organize the testing of capabilities through purple team exercises to identify gaps in monitoring and detection
- Technical response as needed for Security Incidents and investigations
- BS/MS degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar technical major is preferred
- Expert level knowledge of security monitoring tools and SIEMS, such as Splunk
- Significant experience working in software development and network / application security, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Extraordinary problem-solving and analytical skills, ideally including use of statistics and machine-learning to correlate data
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Whether it's a smartphone or tablet app, a game, a video, a digital magazine, a website, or an online experience, chances are that it was touched by Adobe technology. Our tools and services enable our customers to create groundbreaking digital content, deploy it across media and devices, and then continually measure and optimize it based on user data. By providing complete solutions that combine digital media creation with data-driven marketing, we help businesses improve their communications, strengthen their brands, and ultimately achieve greater business success.
Adobe's business is focused on the opportunities in two key growth markets—Digital Media and Digital Marketing.
Adobe's content authoring solutions lead the industry, enabling our customers to more effectively produce, distribute, and monetize digital content.
Adobe delivers the most innovative solutions for optimizing marketing campaigns and maximizing return on every marketing dollar.
Software, Creative Cloud, Digital Marketing, Web Experience Management, Digital Media, Creative Suite, Digital Publishing, Photoshop, Online Analytics, Illustrator, Touch Apps, Acrobat, Mobile Apps, Social Marketing, Web Marketing, Social Measurement
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 10,001+