Join a diverse community of creative and analytical thinkers
From developing cutting-edge technology and products to collaborating with exceptional employees, customers, partners and serving our communities, you have an opportunity to make a difference and be successful.
This position will part of a team of Cyber Security IAM professionals with a focus on privileged identities. This person will help provide technical input for updates/changes/enhancements, administer security tools, and provide support to internal users of those tools. This position will also help to implement and support integration with other privileged identity solutions.
What you'll do:
- Participate in Integrating IAM tools to work with one another along with additional enterprise technologies such as directory services, multi-factor authentication, bastion host, secure programmatic retrieval of data, smart card authentication, certificate based authentication, and single-sign on
- Work with Adobe's Enterprise Security team to administer and implement appropriate security tools, controls, and workflows.
- Work with various Adobe employees to help train and educate on good security practices and specifics about end-user security tools.
- Work as a senior level administrator for Identity and Access Management technologies.
- Work with a team of Security Engineers to handle incoming requests, respond to issues, troubleshoot reported problems, identify solutions, and training end-users
- Present project updates, issues, and changes to management and implementation teams
- Work closely with the project managers, Security and Compliance personnel, application developers and other administrators in creating functional, scalable and secure applications
Requirements/What you Need to Succeed:
- BA/BS in IT/Cyber Security field or a Minimum of 5 years in an IT or Cyber Security position
- Experience or knowledge of enterprise password/key vaulting technologies (e.g. CyberArk, Secret Server, Hashicorp, ScaleFT, etc.)
- Experience or knowledge of SSH Key Lifecycle Management
- Knowledge of Directory Services such as LDAP, OpenLDAP, Active Directory
- Working knowledge of server operating systems such as Windows and/or Linux
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of several IT technologies such as firewalls, multi-factor authentication, single-sign-on, etc.
- Proficiency in documenting Use Cases, Requirements, Test Cases, and Workflow Diagrams in a technical environment
- Ability to work independently and also as a member of a team
- Thorough knowledge of basic security concepts, such as authentication, authorization, and auditing
- Ability to capture business requirements and define functional specifications
- Knowledge in industry standard authentication/authorization solutions such as Open ID, OAuth, Federation, SAML, etc.
- Experience or knowledge of Certificate based SSH key technologies Experience with bastion host technologies and uses
- Experience in successfully leading technical aspects of large projects
- Documented skills scripting in PowerShell, Python, Perl, and/or other scripting languages
- Practical experience deploying and managing enterprise-level privileged access management solutions
- Ability to adapt to changing working conditions and work assignments, to be open, and motivated to learn and adapt new ideas and concepts
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Whether it's a smartphone or tablet app, a game, a video, a digital magazine, a website, or an online experience, chances are that it was touched by Adobe technology. Our tools and services enable our customers to create groundbreaking digital content, deploy it across media and devices, and then continually measure and optimize it based on user data. By providing complete solutions that combine digital media creation with data-driven marketing, we help businesses improve their communications, strengthen their brands, and ultimately achieve greater business success.
Adobe's business is focused on the opportunities in two key growth markets—Digital Media and Digital Marketing.
Adobe's content authoring solutions lead the industry, enabling our customers to more effectively produce, distribute, and monetize digital content.
Adobe delivers the most innovative solutions for optimizing marketing campaigns and maximizing return on every marketing dollar.
Software, Creative Cloud, Digital Marketing, Web Experience Management, Digital Media, Creative Suite, Digital Publishing, Photoshop, Online Analytics, Illustrator, Touch Apps, Acrobat, Mobile Apps, Social Marketing, Web Marketing, Social Measurement
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 10,001+