Senior Machine Learning Security Engineer
Join a diverse community of creative and analytical thinkers
From developing cutting-edge technology and products to collaborating with exceptional employees, customers, partners and serving our communities, you have an opportunity to make a difference and be successful.
At Adobe, we’re changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day—and we’re the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about leading from where you sit, join us.
Do you love working with data and machine learning? Are you curious about security challenges that companies are faced with today? Do you love working in an environment where there are constant complex issues to be resolved? Are you great at developing solutions quickly and getting things done? If you answered “yes” to all those questions, we are looking for you!
Enterprise Security Team at Adobe is reinventing how users and devices get identified and connect to the internal resources across Adobe using machine learning. We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Security Engineer with experience in Machine Learning to research and develop compelling solutions to interesting security problems. The ideal candidate will have passion for using machine learning to analyze services, applications, networks, and operating systems, discovering security issues that could be potential threats, and prototyping/developing solutions to mitigate these.
What You'll Do
- Analyze source data and data flows, including structured and unstructured data
- Manipulate high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources to highlight patterns, anomalies, relationships, and trends
- Apply Machine Learning technology to solve security problems
- Analyze and visualize diverse sources of data, interpret results in the security context and report results clearly and concisely
- Teach and mentor others in the use of Machine Learning
What You Need to Succeed
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics
- 5 years of experience with functional programming in Python or Scala
- 2+ years of experience with Machine Learning techniques and tools such as neural networks, regression, classification, and clustering
- 2+ years of experience using Splunk IT Service Intelligence (ITSI) advanced analytics and/or User Behavior Analytics (UBA) unsupervised machine learning
- Results oriented team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Whether it's a smartphone or tablet app, a game, a video, a digital magazine, a website, or an online experience, chances are that it was touched by Adobe technology. Our tools and services enable our customers to create groundbreaking digital content, deploy it across media and devices, and then continually measure and optimize it based on user data. By providing complete solutions that combine digital media creation with data-driven marketing, we help businesses improve their communications, strengthen their brands, and ultimately achieve greater business success.
Adobe's business is focused on the opportunities in two key growth markets—Digital Media and Digital Marketing.
Adobe's content authoring solutions lead the industry, enabling our customers to more effectively produce, distribute, and monetize digital content.
Adobe delivers the most innovative solutions for optimizing marketing campaigns and maximizing return on every marketing dollar.
Software, Creative Cloud, Digital Marketing, Web Experience Management, Digital Media, Creative Suite, Digital Publishing, Photoshop, Online Analytics, Illustrator, Touch Apps, Acrobat, Mobile Apps, Social Marketing, Web Marketing, Social Measurement
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 10,001+