Technical Program Manager, Security
Join a diverse community of creative and analytical thinkers
From developing cutting-edge technology and products to collaborating with exceptional employees, customers, partners and serving our communities, you have an opportunity to make a difference and be successful.
Do you believe infosec is not just a buzz word? Do you love working with engineering teams to ship product with security and style? Are you great at providing security guidance and driving critical projects that enhances product development infrastructure and operations? Are you also always telling whomever will listen, “Surely, there must be a better way?” We are looking for you! This job blends technical acumen, technical evangelism, and business development and requires timely execution with the highest degrees of security, performance, availability, and reliability. Additionally, it requires leadership abilities to strengthen our ecosystem during planning, development, and deployment of new products and how we deliver them securely and keep them credible for customers.
The Technical Program Manager is the hub that sits at the center of Engineering, DevOps, ITSec/OpsSec, and Executive Leadership to ensure that we have delivered comprehensive, end-to-end security services as well as a modern, scalable governance and metrics platform for the company. You will provide secure software development lifecycle support, and will be the Security Ninja that provides guidance and expertise in implementing secure architectures and remediating vulnerabilities.
Apart from your day to day activities, you will enjoy working with industry partners, ISVs, Cloud Hosting Providers, and Hardware partners who build and deploy security and anti-malware services and products in order to evolve and harden our supply chain pipeline. You will also join a team focused on SecDevOps aiming to provide security automation at the speed of DevOps in an ever-tightening release cadence.
What You’ll Do
- Bring InfoSec goodness and wisdom to the people who need it.
- Get Stuff Done - Set and communicate a clear strategy, build clear integration goals, secure partner commitments, and – most importantly - deliver results and GET “STUFF” DONE.
- Know how good (or bad) things are – Use data, quantitative measurements, and critical metrics that provide clear indications of progress and risk.
- Jedi Mind Tricks – Influence across multiple responsibility areas. Work cross org boundaries to agree and execute on a common set of security goals.
- Understand how to “productize” and automate repeatable security tasks and workflows. Provide clear, crisp designs and requirements to our dev team to help us meet our SecDevOps goals.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years, and preferably at least 5 years, of InfoSec work under your belt -- Impress us!
- Understand the web and what makes the web a scary place to conduct business.
- Though not the most important skill, project management comes naturally to you.
- Communicate – Articulate the problem, Convince people of it's priority, Describe the solution, Drive it to resolution.
- BE CURIOUS – You should demonstrate a strong interest in, and aptitude for, learning new technologies and skills
- The ability to work well individually and in a collaborative team environment across multiple teams and disciplines is key.
- You enjoy interacting with a lot of people from different disciplines and across org boundaries.
- Strong technical background, problem solving, and decision-making skills. Be able to solve problems even through significant ambiguity and incomplete information. Don’t be afraid to make a call based on the data you have and your sharp analytical skills.
- Know what it means to ship – Having a solid foundation in software engineering principles and experience with multiple build, source management, and deployment tools a plus.
- A BS/MS degree in computer science or an equivalent technical field.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Whether it's a smartphone or tablet app, a game, a video, a digital magazine, a website, or an online experience, chances are that it was touched by Adobe technology. Our tools and services enable our customers to create groundbreaking digital content, deploy it across media and devices, and then continually measure and optimize it based on user data. By providing complete solutions that combine digital media creation with data-driven marketing, we help businesses improve their communications, strengthen their brands, and ultimately achieve greater business success.
Adobe's business is focused on the opportunities in two key growth markets—Digital Media and Digital Marketing.
Adobe's content authoring solutions lead the industry, enabling our customers to more effectively produce, distribute, and monetize digital content.
Adobe delivers the most innovative solutions for optimizing marketing campaigns and maximizing return on every marketing dollar.
Software, Creative Cloud, Digital Marketing, Web Experience Management, Digital Media, Creative Suite, Digital Publishing, Photoshop, Online Analytics, Illustrator, Touch Apps, Acrobat, Mobile Apps, Social Marketing, Web Marketing, Social Measurement
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 10,001+