Security Engineer Intern
If you love to build, to invent, to pioneer on a high performance team that's passionate about operational excellence
—we'd love to hear from you.
Amazon is looking for super smart Security Engineers to join our world class team. We are obsessed with protecting customer trust. We are a hands-on team working to protect our computer networks, servers and applications. You will get the opportunity to work on the biggest and the fastest e-commerce platform in existence. You will work in the trenches with other Security Engineers, Application Developers and System Administrator to protect our customers.
- Preserve Amazon customer trust
- Engineer security solutions to protect systems, networks and applications
- Security design and testing of the most critical Amazon applications
- Respond to security violations, vulnerabilities, and event detection systems
- Provide security policy guidance and consultation
- Evangelize security within Amazon and be an advocate for customer trust
- Completing a BA/BS in Engineering or Computer Science
- Knowledge of network, system, and web application attacks and mitigations
- knowledge of application security, cryptography, network and web protocols
- Proficient in at least one programming language
- Experience in application security architecture, security code reviews, security testing, incident response, or security infrastructure
- Experience triaging security alerts, front-line analysis, and escalation
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
Founded by Jeff Bezos, the Amazon.com website started in 1995 as a place to buy books because of the unique customer experience the Web could offer book lovers. Bezos believed that only the Internet could offer customers the convenience of browsing a selection of millions of book titles in a single sitting. During the first 30 days of business, Amazon fulfilled orders for customers in 50 states and 45 countries - all shipped from his Seattle-area garage.
Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
e-Commerce, Retail, Operations, Internet
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 10,001+
- Cloud Security Architect
- Cloud Security Architect
- Cloud Security Strategist
- Information Security, Security Assessor
- Manager - Infrastructure Security
- Manager, Information Security
- Security Architect, AmazonBooks Systems
- Security Engineer
- Security Engineer - Penetration Tester - Finance Business Services
- Security Engineering Manager - Penetration Testing
- Security Operations Engineer, AWS