Cloud Security Technical Program Manager
We are looking for a stellar individual who will take the role of Program Manager, Cloud Security & Compliance in the Autodesk Product Security organization to build and manage cloud security programs with stakeholders in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
Make an Impact – help in securing our products on the Desktop, Cloud and Mobile that powers applications behind electric cars, 3D printers, bridges and movies!!
Join the Product Security team at Autodesk and gain valuable insight and experience protecting our applications and cloud services.
As a key member of the Product Security Organization at Autodesk, you will be instrumental in designing, building and deploying a world class cloud security & compliance will be at the heart of protecting Autodesk products and its customers against advanced threat adversaries.
Critical success factors include:
- Technical program management leadership
- Fast learner, capable of rapidly assimilating the environment and needs to progress the objectives
- Articulate, professional posture, excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Proven track record of influence with a diverse set of functional disciplines ( e.g., Engineering, QA, Customer Service)
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage large and medium Cloud Security projects including development of creating and maintaining the work plan, tracking and escalating issues, and creating and presenting weekly status reports
- Develop and communicate milestones and timelines for all assigned Cloud Security projects
- Identify required project resources, communicate and receive commitments from project sponsors, and initiate purchasing and procurement activities
- Manage internal, external and cross-functional project resources to complete tasks and initiatives
- Managing the day to day operational tasks of the Cloud Security & Compliance team
- Ensure internal alignment across all key stakeholders
- Responsible for determining necessary staffing for projects and working with key partners to deliver successful outcomes
- Manage day-to-day execution of project implementations. Assist with the planning, tracking, documentation and status updates for the project
- Exercise solid project leadership skills combined with strong business acumen and in-depth analytical skills
- Facilitate requirements gathering and assist with the creation of project deliverables, as needed
- Participate in end to end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management
- Monitoring key performance indicators and producing monthly and quarterly reporting for executive management dashboards
- Setting up continuous improvement feedback loops and metrics
- Strong leadership of people, tasks, and resources in a dynamic environment.
- Proven knowledge of engineering operations and product lifecycle process, tools and metrics.
- Applies advanced principles, theories and concepts to problems and initiatives at hand.
- Ability to work with Engineering in planning and problem solving exercises of technical nature.
- Negotiation to win/win.
- Ability to prioritize projects and deliverables
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
- Planning of complex projects having significant cross-dependencies.
- Risk assessment and management.
- Good working knowledge/experience of/with Lifecycle Processes and applied disciplines and processes.
- Flexible personality comfortable in a dynamic, high-intensity environment.
- Successful results leading (not managing) teams of 8-10 professionals.
- CMMI and related applied capability models in software development environments.
- Business and financial acumen.
- Multi-technology project management.
Education/Experience: B.S., MS/M.B.A. desirable; 10+ years of related experience, specifically Security, Engineering Operations, Product Lifecycle processes, project leadership.
Autodesk makes software for people who make things. If you’ve ever driven a high-performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched a great film, chances are you’ve experienced what millions of Autodesk customers are doing with our software. Autodesk gives you the power to make anything. For more information and open positions visit autodesk.com/careers.
To see our culture in action, please check out #AutodeskLife on Instagram or facebook.com/autodeskcareers. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all quail ed applicants without regard to race, gender, disability, veteran status or other protected category.
Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualiﬁed applicants without regard to race, gender, disability, veteran status or other protected category.
Over 100 million people use Autodesk software like AutoCAD, Revit, Maya, 3ds Max, Fusion 360, SketchBook, and more to unlock their creativity and solve important design, business and environmental challenges. Our software runs on both personal computers and mobile devices and taps the infinite computing power of the cloud to help teams around the world collaborate, design, simulate and fabricate their ideas in 3D.
Autodesk is consistently named a Great Place to Work®, globally. We provide exceptional compensation/benefit packages and we’d love for you to join us. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we consider all qualiﬁed applicants without regard to race, gender, disability, veteran status or other protected category. To see our culture in action, check out #AutodeskLife.
We are headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area and have more than 9000 employees worldwide.
Fortune Best Companies to Work For in the Bay Area Great Place to Work in the UK, Canada, Singapore, & Germany PEOPLE's 50 Companies That Care 100 Best Companies to Work For in America, Fortune Magazine 50 Best Workplaces for Giving Back, Fortune Magazine Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality, Corporate Equality Index
Fortune's 25 Best Global Companies to Work For (#8) World's Best Multinational Workplaces Great Place to Work Laureate Award Fortune's Best Company Work For 2016 (#54)
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 5,001-10,000