Enterprise Security Ops Engineer
Enterprise Security Ops Engineer
You will be responsible for operationalize various security tools to protect Autodesk against advance threat adversary. You will manage and optimize systems to hunt down targeted malware and other targeted threats on Autodesk network using custom build systems which can consume external and internal threat feeds. You will research latest threat activity and provide threat assessment reports and evangelize security to protect Autodesk against these and other threats.
Are you motivated, self-driven, and passionate about your work. You perhaps enjoy coming up with innovative ideas to solve complex security problems. You are often compelled to write tools for the greater good. You absolutely love automation and enjoy listening to Risky Business on your commute to work. If so then you are in the right place and keep reading.
- Improve Autodesk’s ability to detect intrusions on a continuous basis.
- Hunt down targeted malware and defend against active adversaries.
- Incident response and investigations.
- Reduce enterprise risks through vulnerability management program
- Design, develop and implement tools and automation to help in effective incident response.
- Gather threat intelligence and build, optimize and automate systems to consume threat feeds and to track adversaries.
- Research emerging technologies and maintain awareness of current security risks in support of security enhancement and development efforts
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Master's degree (M.S.) in computer science or related field, or Bachelor's degree (B.A.) and equivalent work experience
- 5 years’ experience in the field of information security in at least three of the following areas: application whitelisting, security engineering, incident handling, malware analysis, active adversary threat management, penetration testing, intrusion detection, firewall access control technologies, risk management, vulnerability management, identity management, Windows or Unix security, Cloud Security, encryption technologies, or endpoint security controls
- 3+ years in the area of information technology in three of the following areas: systems engineering, networking, applications engineering, security, databases, storage, client-side technologies or systems' administration
- Excellent analytical skills, organizational skills, ingenuity and the ability to work as part of a team
- Advanced interpersonal skills to effectively promote ideas and collaboration at the various levels of the organization
- Knowledge of mobile security, including experience implementing security controls
- Experience working with security vendors, including submitting feature requests, evaluating products and analyzing security functionality of a diverse set of product
- Experience writing security white papers and/or presenting security products and technologies to diverse audiences
- Any of the following certifications a plus: GIAC (various), Security+, CEH, Microsoft, ITIL
- Experience with securing cloud environments
- CISSP (Certified Information System Security Professional) from ISC2 or the GSEC (GIAC Security Essentials Certification) from the SANS Institute or preferably author or contributor to a security tool.
Over 100 million people use Autodesk software like AutoCAD, Revit, Maya, 3ds Max, Fusion 360, SketchBook, and more to unlock their creativity and solve important design, business and environmental challenges. Our software runs on both personal computers and mobile devices and taps the infinite computing power of the cloud to help teams around the world collaborate, design, simulate and fabricate their ideas in 3D.
Autodesk is consistently named a Great Place to Work®, globally. We provide exceptional compensation/benefit packages and we’d love for you to join us. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we consider all qualiﬁed applicants without regard to race, gender, disability, veteran status or other protected category. To see our culture in action, check out #AutodeskLife.
We are headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area and have more than 9000 employees worldwide.
Fortune Best Companies to Work For in the Bay Area Great Place to Work in the UK, Canada, Singapore, & Germany PEOPLE's 50 Companies That Care 100 Best Companies to Work For in America, Fortune Magazine 50 Best Workplaces for Giving Back, Fortune Magazine Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality, Corporate Equality Index
Fortune's 25 Best Global Companies to Work For (#8) World's Best Multinational Workplaces Great Place to Work Laureate Award Fortune's Best Company Work For 2016 (#54)
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 5,001-10,000