Endpoint Security Engineer
Simi Valley, CA; Jacksonville, FL; Chicago, IL; Charlotte, NC; Addison, TX; - United States
Position is within the Global Information Security Technology Team. As a member of this team you will be responsible for delivering security capabilities to the enterprise. The candidate must be able to interface with a wide number of stakeholders to coordinate the delivery of technical capabilities in accordance with a system development life cycle.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong analytical skills/problem solving/critical thinking
- Must be comfortable in delivering messages across a wide spectrum of individuals having varying degrees of technical understanding
- Ability to work independently on initiatives with little oversight.
- Motivated and willing to learn.
- Effective communication skills
- Strong fundamental understanding of information security principles
- Strong understanding of endpoint security controls, including intrinsic OS controls and third party controls
- Understanding of cyber security operations functions
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology
- Experience with enterprise endpoint systems management tools, such as McAfee EPO, Tivoli Endpoint Manager, Casper Suite, Tanium, etc.
Enterprise Role Overview:
Key individual contributor, with accountability for researching, designing, engineering, implementing, and supporting information security & directory technology systems (software & hardware). Utilizes in-depth technical knowledge and business requirements to design & implement secure solutions to meet customer / client needs while protecting the Bank's assets. Develops and implements security standards, procedures, and guidelines for multiple platforms and diverse environment (e.g. client server, distributed, mainframe, etc.). Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results. Work leadership may be provided by assigning work and resolving problems. Typically 5-7 years of IT experience.
Posting Date: 07/24/2017
Location: US-CA-Simi Valley, US-FL-Jacksonville, US-IL-Chicago, US-NC-Charlotte, US-TX-Addison
Travel: Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ section for answers to these questions and more.
Bank of America employees should access the internal jobs database.
Bank of America
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 10,001+