Senior Sales Manager (Cybersecurity Services)
The Senior Sales Manager is an exciting new role within our Professional Services group which will develop BlackBerry cybersecurity services in North America and Latin America (NALA).
Initially the role will involve understanding what the current cybersecurity landscape looks like in North America and identifying potential routes to market in key industry areas.
- Identify leads where there is opportunity of early engagement to help develop and implement a holistic cybersecurity plan or improve an existing plan.
- Identify opportunities around specialist security engineering projects to build on our existing experience with connected devices such as medical devices.
- Promote cybersecurity services, which are not limited to physical testing but extend to consultancy by developing security best practice plans
- Leverage existing client relationships to build a foothold within the cybersecurity space.
- Focus primarily on the selling of the services and not the resource required for delivery.
- Identify of appropriate events and conferences where BlackBerry can be well positioned to present the company cybersecurity services
- Engage with enterprise leaders to leverage cybersecurity opportunities in existing BlackBerry client base
- Assist in the identification and management of 3rd party delivery partners
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent,
- Knowledge of the North America/Latin America (NALA) territory in terms of existing providers, pricing and strategy is required
- Five (5) or more years of proven sales track record in the technology sector and be confident discussing both general and specific security issues.
- Experience in a specific sector or industry, preferably automotive industry
- Track record of successful personal sales pipeline management and results
- Demonstrated ability to establish and build rapport in senior customer relationships
- Strong business acumen and technical knowledge to succinctly align customer needs with the BlackBerry value proposition
- Proven ability to respectfully engage multiple functional areas across an organization
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to keep it simple
- Personal goal setting, time management, and drive to succeed
- Integrity, humility, team-orientation, and drive for performance
- Candidate would initially be handling the entire territory requiring extensive travel
Job Family Group Name: Sales
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
We are BlackBerry, a global mobile communications leader who revolutionized the industry with its introduction in 1999. Today, BlackBerry’s products and services, from messaging to enterprise mobility, are relied on by millions of individuals every day to securely and efficiently connect them to the content and people that matter most. At BlackBerry our instinct for innovation is relentless, so as we continue to push the boundaries of mobile experiences, we continue to drive the talent, passion and creativity of our employees.
©2017 BlackBerry. All right reserved. BlackBerry® and related trademarks, names, and logos are the property of BlackBerry Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world.
It is the policy of BlackBerry to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled
Software, CyberSecurity Services, Enterprise Mobility Management, Enterprise File Sync and Share (EFSS), and Internet of Things (IoT)
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 5,001-10,000