Security Solutions Specialist
Power Your Passion!
Use your skills to change the world!
The Security Solutions Specialist will be responsible for the development, communication, and execution of procedures to ensure timely and accurate responses to customer inquiries (RFPs, questionnaires) around security. The Security Solutions Specialist will be responsible for partnering with internal stakeholders (business unit, legal, others) to ensure documentation stays current and that correct procedures are understood and being followed. The Security Solutions Specialist will report to the Manager of Business Relations and Technical Services and have matrix reporting to the Blackbaud CyberSecurity team.
Process Development & Information Management
- Partner with key stakeholders across Blackbaud to develop industry best practices related to the delivery of documentation and other information to both internal teams and to customers or prospects.
- Establish procedures and expectations for how to engage the Security Solutions Specialist (including pre-requisites).
- Establish a tiered structure to ensure the correct resource is addressing the correct type of question.
- Partner with the Blackbaud CyberSecurity team to establish a process for maintaining up to date information and documentation.
- Deliver updated, accurate information to Business Unit RFP teams that can be added to RFP knowledge management system.
- Partner with business unit leadership to track customer patterns and response to existing security policies and create adjustments where necessary.
- Participate and represent Blackbaud CyberSecurity on customer or prospect phone calls.
- Establish a communication loop with stakeholders to ensure adherence and accountability to established responsibilities
- Partner with Security Subject Matter Experts to remain current with Cloud Security procedures across Blackbaud solutions.
- Maintain subject matter expertise by maintaining ongoing, up to date knowledge of security practices for Blackbaud Solutions. Maintain current industry standard security certifications/credentials as determined by Blackbaud leadership.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Security/Systems or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience in Information Security
- Ability to create documentation and customer facing security papers (MS Office, Visio)
- Knowledgeable in:
- Operating Systems
- Hosted Application Environments
- Cloud Stack Security
- Logical Data Flows
- Virtual Environments
- Regulatory and compliance standards, including PCI, HIPAA, SOX, NIST, ISO 270xx, Privacy, CSA, etc.
One or more of the following certifications:
- Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) desired but not required
- Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK)
- Certified Information Systems Manager (CISM)
Purpose: At Blackbaud, we believe the world would be a better place if good took over. If everyone on a mission to do good had the power to do even more. That’s why we come to work every day—to equip and connect the world’s philanthropic community so that good can take over.
People: We are Heart + Smart. Our employees are passionate about doing good and helping others with their philanthropic missions. They love museums, arts and culture, wildlife, feeding the hungry and helping to save lives. Philanthropy is in our DNA. If you support a non-profit, chances are you’ll find someone here who supports that mission too. In other words, you’ll find a friend here (and we hope you bring your friends too).
Place: Our centrally-located Austin office is set up for collaboration, with bright and open spaces and modern design. Just steps from the Metro station and access to all that Austin has to offer, we have successfully created an environment where employees are inspired to do great work and create a happy life outside of the office.
Other things you might care about: Competitive salary, four weeks of PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Flex spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, volunteer for vacation, onsite fitness facility, and community involvement.
Curious? Come in and check it out. Worst-case scenario- you learn a little more about us, we learn a little more about you and keep us in mind for the future. Best case, you get to help empower organizations that are actively making the world a better place.
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 1,001-5000