Data Exploitation Analyst, Mid
EMPOWERING YOU TO CHANGE THE WORLD
Lead data exploitation, analysis, and intelligence community (IC) partner outreach with a focus on threat finance. Research, evaluate, and prioritize data from multiple sources to develop a comprehension of financial networks and identify gaps and opportunities. Present findings in reports and briefings that inform policymakers and support IC operations. Leverage technical and subject matter expertise to develop new and creative techniques for collecting and exploiting financial intelligence data. Conduct outreach to communicate capabilities and train mission partners on methodologies, as needed.
- 5+ years of experience in a professional work environment with at least 2+ years of those experience with supporting the US intelligence community
- Experience with processing structured and unstructured data to extract relevant information and identify trends, patterns, or anomalies
- Ability to work in a fast–paced environment with multiple concurrent tasks
- Ability to brief complex issues and methodologies to senior clients and partners
- Active TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph required
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience with conducting all–source intelligence analysis, targeting, or technical collection in the IC or with working in the financial industry
- Experience with developing issue or capability briefings for IC or international partners
- Knowledge of financial data, international financial systems and institutions, or emerging financial technologies a plus
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
Integrating a full range of consulting capabilities, Booz Allen is the one firm that helps clients solve their toughest problems by their side to help them achieve their missions. Booz Allen is committed to delivering results that endure.
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, M/F/Disability/Vet.
Booz Allen Hamilton
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 10,001+