PKI/IdAM Engineer, Senior
EMPOWERING YOU TO CHANGE THE WORLD
Provide support and subject matter expertise to DoD Cybersecurity clients in the areas of Identity and Access Management (IdAM) and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI). Perform analysis and make recommendations on the implementation of technologies and solutions to meet evolving DoD needs and ensure those solutions are in compliance with DoD policy and guidance. Provide subject matter expertise to senior–level DoD clients on identity and access management solutions and implementations across the DoD, including Multifactor Authentication (MFA) and Authentication Brokerage Service (ABS) solutions.
- 7+ years of experience with an IT– or IA–related field
- 5+ years of experience with information assurance and security practices
- 3+ years of experience with implementing technical authentication solutions, including PKI or RSA SecureID tokens
- 2+ years of experience with IA policies and regulations
- 2+ years of experience with implementing Authentication Brokerage, Gateway, or federated identity
- 1+ years of experience with a Tier II or III IT help desk
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience with briefing clients and team members on technical, policy, and functional issues
- Top Secret clearance required
- BS degree in an IT lab, focusing on identity authentication issues required
- Experience with supporting OSD–level organization
- Knowledge of strengths and vulnerabilities of various methods of authentication and access control on IT systems
- Knowledge of Cryptography or Cryptology
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent organization skills
- TS/SCI clearance
- BS degree in CS or Computer Engineering preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
Integrating a full range of consulting capabilities, Booz Allen is the one firm that helps clients solve their toughest problems by their side to help them achieve their missions. Booz Allen is committed to delivering results that endure.
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, M/F/Disability/Vet.
Booz Allen Hamilton
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 10,001+