Security Researcher/Software Engineer
EMPOWERING YOU TO CHANGE THE WORLD
- 3+ years of experience with software development using C/C++ in Windows, UNIX, or Linux
- 2+ years of experience with reverse engineering software using disassemblers and debuggers, including IDA Pro, OllyDbg, Windbg, and gdb
- Experience with low–level programming or the development of device drivers
- Experience with debuggers, including gdb, windbg, or Ollydbg
- Knowledge of at least one computer architecture, including x86, ARM, MIPS, Power PC, or x86_64
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and adjust priorities based on mission requirements
- Top Secret clearance
- Experience with implementing or analyzing cryptographic algorithms or protocols
- Experience with network traffic analysis using tools, including Wireshark and TCPDump
- Experience with at least one scripting language, including Python or Perl
- BA or BS degree preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
Integrating a full range of consulting capabilities, Booz Allen is the one firm that helps clients solve their toughest problems. by their side to help them achieve their missions. Booz Allen is committed to delivering results that endure.
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, M/F/Disability/Vet.
Booz Allen Hamilton
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 10,001+