Cyber Security Engineer
The ETAS Group is a subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH that provides comprehensive and integrated tools and tool solutions for the development and service of automotive ECUs. Our product range includes development and diagnostic tools covering the entire lifecycle of electronic control units (ECU).
The ETAS Group maintains offices in 14 locations around the globe. By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected and Veteran/Disabled.
Will provide consulting to customers in the areas concerning embedded and automotive cyber security. The consulting includes, but is not limited to:
- Security analysis of existing security applications, security concepts, architecture of security solutions, programming and design of security systems.
- Work to enhance existing embedded security solutions.
- Develop customized software for client projects in the area of embedded data security and engage and support product development.
- Will assist sales meetings as technical expert with limited travel of 5 to 10%.
- Must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Security (Master’s Degree preferred).
- Experience in a position as a Security Engineer, Security Consultant or Information Security Analyst is beneficial. Ideally with Automotive industry experience and special knowledge in one of the following fields: Cryptography, security, privacy, software development (C/C++ and Java), and embedded systems.
- Must be willing to work in a flexible team environment while being reliable, independent and self-driven with a strong customer orientation.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, Energy and Building Technology, Connected Industries, Internet of Things, Automated Driving, Smart Home
Company Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 10,001+