Computer Forensics Analyst Senior
Providing solutions that inform and transform our world.
Come be a part of it.
Provides computer forensic and intrusion support to high technology investigations in the form of computer evidence seizure, computer forensic analysis, data recovery and network assessments.
Provides technical forensic support for federated, internal, and global external customers. Conducts exploitation processes on a variety of media including hard drives, thumb drives, and memory cards. Conducts imaging and data extraction processes on a variety of media including hard drives, thumb drives, and memory cards. Creates detailed notes on processes undertaken and develops intelligence-based reporting. Provides testing and evaluation of emerging trends in digital forensics software and hardware and assists the customer in developing new and innovative forensic processes and procedures. Conducts peer reviews of other examiners’ reporting and serves as a mentor for less experienced examiners.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Subject matter expert in the field of digital media exploitation or forensics
- Understanding of hardware configurations and comfort with disassembling and reassembling computers and periphery devices
- Understanding of hard drive architecture and connection types
- Understanding of computer file systems
- In-depth experience with file system forensics
- In-depth experience with registry analysis
- In-depth experience with Internet history analysis
- Understanding of steganography and encryption detection and analysis
- Understanding of managing complex large data set analysis
- In-depth experience with timeline analysis
- Experience with forensic media imaging
- In-depth experience with email analysis
- In-depth experience with signature and hash analysis
- Experience with forensics tools such as EnCase, Forensic Toolkit, iLook, etc.
- Strong documentation and written communication skills with technical report writing experience
- Ability to acquire and maintain a TS/SCI clearance with a CI polygraph
- Industry standard certification(s) such as: CFCE, EnCE, ACE, GIAC, DoD
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- Hard drive and/or cellular phone repair skills
- Forensic tool and script development
- Metadata extraction and analysis
- Network and intrusion analysis
- Mobile/Cellular device analysis
- Forensic video analysis
- Digital forensic instructor
- Software development
- Database analysis/development
- Reverse engineering
- Application analysis
- Malware analysis
- Network forensics
- Intrusion analysis
- Intelligence analysis
- Social networking analysis
- Law enforcement investigation
- Finished intelligence report writing
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and sit/stand for extended periods of time. Some travel may be required.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International Inc
IT, Intel, Government, Defense
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 10,001+