Information System Security Officer (ISSO)
Make the most of your potential today
At CGI Federal, we provide capabilities that empower our clients to stay ahead of evolving threats and technological advances. Speed and agility are critical to stay current in the cyber security landscape. The DHS Performance and Learning Management System is responsible for facilitating the performance management process and consolidate the existing component learning environments. The PALMS program requires a senior level IA consultant. In this role you will perform ISSO duties with primary focus on FedRAMP and DHS security controls assessments for systems/applications in support of ETMS and FISMA moderate systems.
We are the team accountable for developing the security control remediation plan by coordinating with the System Owners, Application and System Developers, Engineers and Administrators to ensure that all required FISMA, A-123, annual IT Security Self-Assessment documentation, Ongoing Authorization and reporting deadlines are achieved.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Serves as an Information System Security Officer for a supporting major enterprise application solution operating in a FedRAMP Accredited Federal Cloud.
- Develop system/application C&A documentation and conduct annual reviews.
- Perform audit log reviews, vulnerability scan reviews and reporting, POAM management and other continuous monitoring activities.
- Develop security control language and updates to the SSP and translate information from the lead Architect and other support staff in charge of the system.
- Demonstrate leadership ability as a senior resource.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an information assurance role supporting federal IT systems.
- Experience developing system/application C&A documentation (SSP, CP, CMP, SCA reports, etc.).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, recommend and apply technology solutions which meet the security control requirements specified by OMB Circular A-123, FISMA and NIST guidance.
- Current Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
- Risk assessment experience, especially with NIST 800-30 (Rev 3 and Rev 4) threat identification, system security categorization, gap analysis and compliance reporting.
- Experience interpreting IT vulnerability scanning results.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, gender Identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, or other status protected by law. CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
CGI is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to compliance with US laws and regulations. Click here to access our US EEO/Affirmative action policy.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: here.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
À PROPOS DE CGI – Regroupant 65 000 professionnels dans 40 pays, CGI se classe parmi les plus importants fournisseurs de services en TI et en gestion des processus d'affaires et s’engage à être un partenaire, un employeur et un investissement de choix.
consulting - services-conseils, systems integration - intégration de systèmes, managed services (outsourcing) - gestion déléguée (impartition), 100+ proprietary business solutions - plus de 100 solutions d’affaires exclusives
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 10,001+