Cybersecurity Training Manager
Are you ready to make a difference?
Job Title: Cybersecurity Training Manager
Requisition ID: 17003QD
Job Category: Security Analytics
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: USA-MD: MARYLAND-LINTHICUM
Remote Work Authorized: No
Relocation Assistance: Not Available
Clearance Level: Top Secret
Employee Status: Regular
Posting Date May 24, 2017
On this contract, CSRA develops, delivers and maintains cyber training for incident responders, forensic examiners, investigators, system administrators, or any DoD member who must ensure defense information systems are secure from unauthorized use, counterintelligence threats and criminal activities. CSRA provides cyber operations and cyber investigations expertise, instructional systems design (ISD) support for curriculum development, multimedia support for distance education and delivery. CSRA’s support includes the integration and maintenance of a state-of-the-art online learning management system (LMS) incorporating sophisticated records management, custom reporting and formal/informal distance education delivery.
This position requires an individual who can acquire or already possesses a DoD Top Secret clearance at minimum (TS/SCI preferred).
Essential Job Functions:
- Acts as primary contact for development and delivery activities, leading program review sessions with CSRA leadership to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance
- Supports the establishment of milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications
- Responsible for the cost, schedule and technical performance of the four sections of cybersecurity SMEs
- Monitors and controls employee performance in order to support the program quality assurance program
- Provides routine communication with all employees to ensure their understanding of the customer's requirements and expectations
- Develops new business or expands the product line with the customer
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Master's degree preferred
- Seven or more years of experience in leadership and management
- Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or SCRUM master certification preferred
- Information Assurance Technical Level II (IAT-2) completed within 90 days of hire
- Certified Technical Trainer Plus (CTT+) completed within 1 year of hire
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with team members and learners, and facilitating effective working relationships with varied levels of employees
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Successful track record of prioritizing and meeting deadlines
- Conflict resolution
It’s simple. We’re passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
Work With Exceptional Professionals
Our 19,000 employees understand that success is a matter of perseverance, courage, adaptability and experience. Our outstanding teams collaborate with our customers, business partners and each other to deliver the best technologies and solutions aligned to critical mission requirements. We remain focused on our customers at all times, demonstrate ethical leadership, commit to excellence in program execution, aspire to achieve great things, and are inspired to deliver exceptional results to help our customers succeed.
We Support Your Career Success
We provide the tools and resources to help you be successful, and our culture fosters an environment in which idea sharing and collaboration is essential. We are committed to providing our people with career opportunities, professional development, training, and internal mobility. CSRA’s continuous learning environment offers you the chance to develop new skills and knowledge at your preferred pace. Participate in one of our many training options to grow your skills and career.
What's In It For You?
Picture yourself in a place where your work can make a real difference to the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation, where teams effectively collaborate, and where your ideas can thrive. That place is CSRA - the largest provider of next-generation IT solutions and services to the U.S. government.
As a CSRA employee, you get to be part of exceptional team supporting our nation’s most critical missions. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career.
Next Generation Technology, Mission and Scientific Solutions, Enterprise Services IT, Cyber Security
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 10,001+