Cybersecurity Marketing Manager APJ
What you’ll do
This senior cybersecurity marketing leadership role is responsible for developing and implementing the regional cybersecurity marketing plan for Cisco across the Asia Pacific region.
The role includes the following responsibilities in support of Cisco’s fastest growing business:
- Lead the security marketing team and function across the Asia Pacific region in support of the company’s cybersecurity market leadership and growth targets
- Engaging with regional security sales leaders, ensure business priorities are reflected and supported in the regional and country security marketing plans
- Working closely with country marketing leaders, lead topic input into country marketing plans to drive awareness and demand for Cisco security solutions and services in achievement of engagement, sales qualified leads and bookings influence targets
- Develop and maintain locally relevant and specific country security personas
- Working closely with global marketing colleagues, implement marketing campaigns to engage prospects with compelling content and guide them along a journey of education, solution exploration and selection, using digital, social and face-to-face marketing interactions
- Create compelling locally relevant content as needed and conduct regular content audits to ensure relevance to customer needs, re-purposing and refreshing content on an ongoing basis
- Measure, analyse and share content performance to ensure effective and relevant campaigns that respond to customer and prospect needs and priorities
Who you’ll work with
Cisco securely connects everything to make anything possible. We change the equation with a security portfolio that fits and works together as an architecture. Cisco integrates security across the network, endpoint, cloud and email for a more effective security posture that sees a threat once and protects against it everywhere.
Who you are
We are looking for a committed and experienced professional who can demonstrate inspiring leadership and a creative and effective approach to communicating Cisco’s unique and compelling value in helping customers ensure an effective security posture in a dynamic threat landscape. You should have a solid understanding of the cybersecurity industry, market trends and the competitive environment and a good appreciation of customer cybersecurity challenges and needs.
Our ideal candidate will have 10+ years of professional marketing experience in the technology industry, ideally in cybersecurity, and should be able to demonstrate:
• Broad technology awareness with a passion and specific knowledge for cybersecurity
• Ability to collaborate, lead and work under pressure in a fast-paced matrixed organisation
• An established track record of developing impactful marketing content from conception through to execution
• Strategic and tactical expertise in digital and social media
• Experienced in all stages of creating a successful content campaign i.e. planning, strategy, execution and distribution
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 10,001+
- 1218489 AMP Consulting Systems Engineer - Security
- Cloud Security Research Engineer- Cisco Cloud Security Group
- Cyber Security Thesis Project - Bachelor or Master - Germany
- Cybersecurity Sales Specialist
- Cybersecurity Sales Specialist - Commercial (1222565)
- Cybersecurity Sales Specialist - GES
- Incident Response Consultant - 1205626
- Security Solutions Engineer (Intern) - United States
- Senior Program Manager - Security Group
- Senior Software Engineer- Cisco Cloud Security Group