Cybersecurity Sales Specialist - Commercial (1222565)
CyberSecurity Specialist Commercial Germany
As a leader in the cloud, data, and mobile solutions, security is more important than ever before. It's also our customers' number one concern. Through the Internet of Everything (IOE), we continue to connect people, data, and things around the globe. And, that means delivering complex security solutions for today's connected world. We're driving game-changing technologies that ensure the online world is safe from cyber threats - building responsive solutions that deliver powerful, intelligent cybersecurity.
What you'll Do
Cisco has a market leading position within the Security market place and has the highest market share for network security. This opportunity is for an experienced Security sales professional within Cisco's Global Security Sales Organization (GSSO) to drive the Security Business in Germany.
As Cybersecurity Sales Specialist (CSS) you will be responsible for developing and executing Security opportunities in Germany, working closely with our sales teams across all customer segments in Commercial
In this job you will:
- Identify new sales opportunities within the existing Cisco clients, work with the Account Teams to qualify opportunities, and priorities activities.
- Work with the Cisco field sales team to develop a sales plan for the assigned territory.
- Leverage and nurture the Cisco partner base, work with the Partner sales teams to win new business deals.
- Control the sales process and drive leads to closure - generate new revenues.Drive sales campaigns into target prospect base, working with Cisco field sales and Partner sales teams
- Develop deep understanding of product capabilities and value proposition
- Present to customers and prospects in a highly effective manner.
- Forecast revenue and products plus update sales activity to management.
- Negotiation of sales transactions.
- Attend industry forums, tradeshows and events as required.
Who You'll Work With
We sell solutions and products that make our customers successful. Our focus is to find and solve customers’ most critical problems. Our ambition is to transform the customer and Cisco in the age of digitization. We anticipate our customers’ needs for new business models and markets.
You will join a team of highly skilled Security Sales professionals working with Pre-Sales and Technology specialists. Join the Security Team in Germany.
Who You are
- You will be passionate about selling and security.
- You must be able to demonstrate ability to sell in a consultative style, show understanding of customer requirements, discuss solutions, and sell Cisco security value proposition.
- You have highly skilled and effective in recognizing and generating opportunities, technical presentations and consulting as well as closing deals
- Experience in selling security solutions (Content security / E Mail security, Web security, DLP, VPN, IPS/IDS, Next Gen Firewalls) and an understanding of the threat landscape is highly desired.
- Established network of contacts and successful track record in sales.
- Fluency in German, English is a must.
- A business diploma/degree is preferred although experience is also valued highly.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Watch how Cisco Employees Make Impossible Possible  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sikIRAMG9X4
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 10,001+
- 1218489 AMP Consulting Systems Engineer - Security
- Cloud Security Research Engineer- Cisco Cloud Security Group
- Cyber Security Thesis Project - Bachelor or Master - Germany
- Cybersecurity Marketing Manager APJ
- Cybersecurity Sales Specialist
- Cybersecurity Sales Specialist - GES
- Incident Response Consultant - 1205626
- Security Solutions Engineer (Intern) - United States
- Senior Program Manager - Security Group
- Senior Software Engineer- Cisco Cloud Security Group