Systems Analyst II - EPIC Security
Discover Cleveland Clinic
Become a World Class Caregiver
Completes routine support and designated project assignments. Provides input to develop solutions. Assists with project documentation; operational and business objectives, best technology capabilities, task level resource requirements, task plans and general communications.
- Completes departmental projects and ongoing application support.
- Assists with scope and task plan development.
- Provides input to resource requirement development.
- Supports development of information system requirements.
- Develops process flow charts and reports on project status.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate's Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or related field.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Additional experience may offset the degree requirement.
- None required.
COMPLEXITY OF WORK:
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in information technology dealing with applications development and support, or end user training, or equivalent experience in an operational or financial role utilizing the systems or data generated by the systems supported by this position.
- Working knowledge of Epic Masterfiles (EMP, E2U, E2R, SER, ECL)
- Working knowledge of Epic Security & administrative tools
- Expertise on supporting Epic security points, classes, user roles and templates
- Strong Epic analytical skills (Ambulatory, Inpatient, Resolute preferred)
- Chronicles reporting skills
- Import/export data to/from Epic master files
- High degree of dexterity to produce materials on a computer.
- Requires normal or corrected vision, hearing and speech, mobility sufficient to attend meetings.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
- The position must be available after hours for support by pager and computer dial-in.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT:
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
Founded in 1921 by four renowned physicians with a vision of providing outstanding patient care based upon the principles of cooperation, compassion and innovation, Cleveland Clinic has become one of the largest and most respected hospitals in the country.
Cleveland Clinic facilities can be found throughout Northeast Ohio, as well as around the country and world including:
Cleveland Clinic Florida
Cleveland Clinic Canada
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi
Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health - Las Vegas
Cleveland Clinic health system includes eight regional hospitals, 16 family health centers, a children's hospital for rehabilitation and one affiliate hospital. Cleveland Clinic is accredited by The Joint Commission, the nation’s largest accreditor of healthcare organizations.
Our family health centers offer:
All of our hospitals, family health centers, outpatient clinics and home healthcare programs are also accredited by The Joint Commission under its hospital accreditation program.
Cancer Care, ObGyn & Women's Health, Dermatology & Plastic Surgery, Opthalmology, Digestive Disease, Orthopaedics & Rheumatology, Endocrinology & Metabolism, Respiratory, Head & Neck, Urology & Kidneys, Heart & Vascular, Wellness, Neurological
Company Type: Non Profit
Company Size: 10,001+