Cybersecurity Engineer / Information Security Analyst
As a trusted advisor and leader in cybersecurity, Coalfire has more than 15 years in IT security services. We empower organizations to reduce risk and simplify compliance, while minimizing business disruptions. Our professionals are renowned for their technical expertise and unbiased assessments and advice. We recommend solutions to meet each client’s specific challenges and build long-term strategies that can help them identify, prevent, respond, and recover from security breaches and data theft. We’re on the cutting edge of one of the world’s most important industries, and we protect our clients from ever-evolving security threats through our innovative advisory, auditing, and ethical hacking solutions. We’re growing rapidly and are currently seeking a Cybersecurity Engineer / Information Security Analyst to promote IA integration, manage security compliance, and provide security design and implementation strategies for an enclaved program within the Department of Justice (DoJ).
What you’ll do:
- Assist ISSO with certification and accreditation (C&A) activities on Secret network, unclassified network, and mobility phone environments following DOJ/NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF) C&A process
- Conduct Privacy Impact Assessments
- Develop System Security Plans and Contingency Plans
- Work with enterprise mobility management (EMM) Solutions to securely accomplish client mission goals while enabling technology advancements
- Work with endpoint security products or security logging tools to increase security posture and bring better situational awareness to new threats
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree (four-year college or university) or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Top Secret clearance required; SCI once onboarded
- Five or more (5+) years of experience in Information Technology or Cybersecurity field as an analyst or engineer
- Experience with DoJ security policies and instructions
- Experience using vulnerability scanning tools such as Tenable Nessus Security Center, Qualys, or other leading tools
- Experience with SIEM tools such as Splunk
Why you’ll want to join us:
Our people make Coalfire great. We work together on interesting things and achieve exceptional results. We act as trusted advisors to our customers and are committed to client-focused innovation as well as innovation in the industries that we serve. Coalfire offers our people the chance to grow professionally with colleagues they like and respect while tackling challenges that stretch their minds and expand their skill sets. We’re connected by our desire to innovate and our goal of helping to make the world a more secure place.
Coalfire’s high energy, challenging, and fast-paced work environment will keep you engaged and motivated. Work-life balance is a core priority at Coalfire – we work hard and we play hard, and the two often overlap. We host family-friendly events and happy hours along with professional meetups and informal networking sessions, and we’re active in our communities. Plus, we offer great benefits, including:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with an employer contribution
- Flexible paid time off (employees are encouraged to spend four weeks away from the office each year)
- A generous 401(k) plan
- A corporate wellness program
- Tuition reimbursement
- A kitchen stocked with snacks, coffee, and tasty beverages
Coalfire is proud to be an EEOE, M/F/D/V, and we are committed to diversity both in practice and spirit at the corporate level.
Coalfire Systems, Inc.
IT Audits and Risk Asessments, Penetration Testing, PCI-DSS / PA-DSS Compliance Assessments, HIPAA / HITECH / HITRUST Assessments, FFIEC Controls Assessments, Internal / External Vulnerability Scans (ASV Services), FISMA / FedRAMP 3PAO Advisory and Assessments
Company Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 201-500