Information Security Analyst (SAP)
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for SAP GRC & access management process – managing offshore resources and continuous process improvement
- Manage access requests originating from the ServiceNow ticketing system, including requests for emergency access accounts while adhering to Cubic company policies and procedures.
- Provision/Monitor SAP ECC, GRC, BO, BW, BPC, Fiori, SRM, Vertex, HANA, Concur and Opentext user access
- Investigate user reported access incidents to determine root cause and recommend solution
- Collaborate with application management services provider to troubleshoot support authorization issues
- Work with business leads to define and implement user access within the SAP environment
- Creates formal user access management and GRC process documentation, including but not limited to process flows, narratives, procedure documents
- SAP User authorization including account creation, role assignments, and GRC SOD analysis
- Perform technical analysis and identifies areas of potential process improvement
- Monitor and perform SOX controls as they relate to SAP Security and GRC
- Facilitates document requests and information gathering for audit activities
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS (education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities):
This is a cleared site, U.S. Citizenship is required. At least a bachelor’s degree with an information technology or business focus from an accredited college/university. Experience with process improvement and implementing IT Service Management processes Experience with SOX compliance. Working knowledge of IT internal controls and segregation of duty concepts. Prior and experience with SAP system and security administration, as well as understanding of business functions supported by SAP Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications; at least intermediate level skills in Excel. Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks while working under deadlines. Strong interpersonal skills. Effective written and oral communication skills. Relevant IT certification preferred (CISA, ITIL, SAP certification, CISSP, etc)
The description provided above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities and requirements. Duties, responsibilities and requirements may change over time and according to business need.
Cubic is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, We are committed to ensuring a workplace free of discrimination based on race, color, religion, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, military or veteran status, and any other basis protected by applicable law.
Please note if applying for a position in the United States: All Applicants must furnish proof of citizenship or legal authorization to work in the United States at the time of hire, within three (3) working days. We will provide Social Security Administration (SSA), and if necessary the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Cubic is a current participant in E-Verify and conducts internal I-9 audits at least once per year.
Global Defense, Transportation Systems
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 5,001-10,000