CyberArk was named a 2016 Best Workplace in Technology by Fortune Magazine and global research and consulting firm Great Place to Work.
CyberArk is looking to hire a Security Operator for its Security Operations Center (SOC). The Security Operator will be responsible for initial response to information security events. The Security Operator will be part of the Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT) and will help with investigation and response to incidents.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As part of CyberArk’s SOC team, the security operator will:
- Operate and monitor SOC systems and perform daily procedures to ensure stability, policy enforcement and proper protection level
- Enhance SOC systems capabilities including defining rules and correlations
- Respond to and perform initial analysis for information security events
- Prepare reports on information security incidents
- Enhance company’s procedures related to information security
- At least 2 years of experience in security operations center
- SIEM/log aggregation & correlation – knowledge and experience with relevant tools
- Rules and correlations writing
- Solid understanding of information security concepts and terms including attack vectors, malware, APTs, backdoors, phishing, social engineering, etc
- Highly organized, motivated and creative
- Scripting skills (Shell/Perl/Python/PowerShell) are an advantage
- Familiarity with endpoint protection products is an advantage
- Familiarity content filtering Gateways is an advantage
- Technical Certifications (Microsoft, Cisco, Checkpoint, others) are an advantage
For over a decade CyberArk has led the market in securing enterprises against cyber attacks that take cover behind insider privileges and attack critical enterprise assets. Today, only CyberArk is delivering a new category of targeted security solutions that help leaders stop reacting to cyber threats and get ahead of them, preventing attack escalation before irreparable business harm is done. At a time when auditors and regulators are recognizing that privileged accounts are the fast track for cyber attacks and demanding stronger protection, CyberArk’s security solutions master high-stakes compliance and audit requirements while arming businesses to protect what matters most.
With offices and authorized partners worldwide, CyberArk is a vital security partner to more than 2,800 global businesses, including:
45% of the Fortune 100
More than 25% of the Global 2000
CyberArk has offices in the U.S., Israel, Australia, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Singapore, Spain, Turkey and the U.K.
Privileged Account Security, Advanced Threat Protection, Insider Threat Protection, Privileged Identity Management, Privileged Session Management, SSH Key Management, Highly Sensitive Information Management, and Information Security Software
Company Size: 501-1000