Incident Response and Forensics Senior Consultant (Remote)
Join the Cylance Team
The next Generation of Endpoint Security
Cylance is one of the fastest growing companies in the history of cybersecurity. By successfully applying artificial intelligence and machine learning to crack the DNA of malware, Cylance has redefined the endpoint protection market, garnered acclaim from industry analysts and won numerous awards including “Best Emerging Vendor” from SC Magazine. If you have the passion and desire to disrupt industries, protect the world from cyberattacks, and be at the forefront of a revolutionary new technology, we want you to join us!
Cylance is seeking an experienced Cybersecurity Incident Response professional to join our expanding Incident Response practice. As part of the growing Consulting Services team, this position will have oversight and responsibility over assigned Incident Response engagements, Incident Response training programs, innovation of internal Cylance tools, and growing the IR practice overall.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Must have at least 3+ years of hands on consulting experience performing Incident Response or 5+ years of experience with Incident Response in a non-consulting environment
- Creative problem solving abilities and an analytic and qualitative eye for reasoning
- Experience in writing blogs and whitepapers
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Self-motivated with a knack for innovation and project success
- Willingness to travel 30% - 40% of the time
- Flexible and adaptable self-starter with strong relationship-building skills
- Must have a passion for your work and an ability to apply that passion to both daily tasks and larger projects
- Collaborative and team-oriented attitude
- Effective problem-solving capabilities
- Takes initiative and approaches all tasks and projects proactively
- Strong documentation skills, ability to write high level reports and comfortable creating documents and processes.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with little to no supervision
- Intellectual curiosity, humility, accountability and positive approach
- Requires the ability to work independently with substantial latitude for action and decision while maintaining focus on achieving optimal outcomes as part of a collaborative development effort
ABOVE AND BEYOND
- Development skills – Python, C and C# (Python is the best)
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU TO APPLY
- Current resume
- Cover letter/summary expressing:
- Why you are interested in working at Cylance
- The skills, strengths and expertise you will contribute to our diverse team of extraordinary talent and humble hearts
BENEFITS AND PERKS
In addition to medical, dental, vision and 401(K), we offer other great benefits and a slew of perks such as casual dress attire, plethora of employer-sponsored food and snack items, toll road/public transportation subsidy, gym membership discount, etc. We’re proud to have been named one of the “Best Places to Work in Orange County” by the OC Business Journal.
Cylance Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Next Generation Anti-Virus, Penetration Testing, Malware Detection, Security Assessments, Machine Learning, Advanced Threat Protection, Artificial Intelligence
Company Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 201-500