Join the Cylance Team
The next Generation of Endpoint Security
Cylance is one of the fastest growing companies in the history of cybersecurity. By successfully applying artificial intelligence and machine learning to crack the DNA of malware, Cylance has redefined the endpoint protection market, garnered acclaim from industry analysts and won numerous awards including “Best Emerging Vendor” from SC Magazine. If you have the passion and desire to disrupt industries, protect the world from cyberattacks, and be at the forefront of a revolutionary new technology, we want you to join us!
The Security Architect's primary responsibility will include working with the members of IT, Engineering, and other business units to evaluate security requirements for projects involving the network, infrastructure applications, business systems, *aaS providers, and end-user devices.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Reporting to the Senior Director of Security, your role will be integral to the execution of strategic initiatives of a company experiencing hyper-growth. The Security Architect's primary responsibility will include working with the members of IT, Engineering, and other business units to evaluate security requirements for projects involving the network, infrastructure applications, business systems, *aaS providers, and end-user devices. The Security Architect will provide expert guidance and security oversight for projects, and technical architecture. You will partner with peers in the Trust & Security Office to define security standards, procedures, operational activities, and technical architecture. This position has high-level oversight and responsibility for the company security architecture.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Must possess minimum of 10 years of experience in cyber security
- 5 years of hands-on experience in security architecture
- 5 years experience in developing/delivering security requirements
- 5 years experience in delivering solutions to heterogeneous environments (Windows/Linux/Mac)
- Must be knowledgeable about enterprise-wide infrastructure and scalability including *aaS offerings
- Understanding of network, cloud and application architecture and concepts, and interoperability of these architectures with one another
- Solid understanding of performing a risk assessment and establishing a risk treatment plan
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Capabilities
- Ability to Collaborate and Engage well with others to solve problems and actively incorporate input from various sources
- Possess excellent business acumen with a strong ability to map business requirements to security solutions.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills, proven presentation skills to all levels of audience including technologists, management and executives.
- Will be highly energetic and will strongly believe in on-going learning in order to optimally exploit his/her potential at workplace. Will constantly work towards being the best and to succeed at current assignment/project.
- Will have a vision and will think expansively and outside "industry best practices" to consistently generate and evaluate highly innovative ideas and solutions.
- Will be willing to take risks, will anticipate the consequences of decisions and will generate plans to address them. Will be willing to go against the grain, will have courage to take calculated risks and will have the ability to present his/her point of view in a positive and effective manner.
- Working knowledge of established security and privacy frameworks including NIST 800-52; knowledge and experience with FedRAMP is a plus
- Experience with: SQL Database Administration, Performance SOA Security Testing, ISP and Networks, Advanced Malware Protection, SOA/Web Services Testing
- Solid understanding of end to end of engineering processes including architecture, design, implementation and operations.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU TO APPLY
- Current resume
- Cover letter/summary expressing:
- Why you are interested in working at Cylance
- The skills, strengths and expertise you will contribute to our diverse team of extraordinary talent and humble hearts
BENEFITS AND PERKS
In addition to medical, dental, vision and 401(K), we offer other great benefits and a slew of perks such as casual dress attire, plethora of employer-sponsored food and snack items, toll road/public transportation subsidy, gym membership discount, etc. We’re proud to have been named one of the“Best Places to Work in Orange County” by the OC Business Journal.
Next Generation Anti-Virus, Penetration Testing, Malware Detection, Security Assessments, Machine Learning, Advanced Threat Protection, Artificial Intelligence
Company Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 201-500