Cyber Threat Analyst
Careers for agile minds
Our technology teams are responsible for the Bank’s entire information technology (“IT”) infrastructure, and the development, implementation, and protection of the software required to support all of the Bank’s businesses. We move over EUR 1.6 trillion across the Bank's platforms, support thousands of trading desks, and enable millions of banking transactions, share trades and emails every day.
With award-winning mobile banking apps and trading systems, our technology platforms help Deutsche Bank deliver high quality products to clients. Naturally, we make sure that the phones work, emails are delivered and PCs run - but we also develop collaboration platforms and workspaces that help our people share their knowledge, expertise and passion for our business.
Developments in technology are changing the way we communicate, work and think. Join us here, and you’ll constantly be looking ahead. We’ll look to you to capitalize on new technological trends that can reshape our business and deliver value for our clients, whilst still meeting the demands of customers, regulators and the markets.
Cyber Threat Analytics Examiner, Associate
Responsibilities / Tasks:
- Apply various analytic techniques to cyber threat intelligence to support the Bank’s operational posture.
- Proactively search for cyber threats on the Bank network.
- Performs tasks as service organization to business (e.g. supporting re-certification, operational tasks of Information Security Incident management process, supporting KPI reporting).
- Supports the execution of the Information Security mandate in line with the defined approach (e.g. IS security initiatives).
- Liaise with business partners and subject matter experts on working level.
- Performs accurate Information Security reporting from range of source tools and systems on a regular and ad-hoc basis.
- Performs independent reviews to identify, highlight and document Information Security issues and risks. Follows-up on action items through to closure of issues and facilitates feedback (e.g. Report, plan, track, support remediation and verify discovered Security issues).
- Escalates unresolved issues in a timely manner.
- Supports the project teams on the execution of Information Security programmers and projects (e.g. control assessments for regulators).
- Actively supports achievement of Bank’s/Division’s strategy, plans and values, and ensures they maintain a clear understanding and ongoing alignment of activities with the organization’s priorities.
- Demonstrates personal support to the achievement and maintenance of a high performance culture in which people management and development is a key priority. Demonstrates personal commitment to supporting colleagues within the team.
- Demonstrates personal commitment to the Bank’s values.
- Adheres to Bank Policies and Procedures and drives compliance within the team.
- Takes ownership for own development and career management, seeking opportunities to develop personal capability and improve performance contribution.
- Familiarity or knowledge of Splunk.
Experience / Exposure:
Experience in at least one or more of the following Information Security processes:
- Identity and Access management
- Information Security Incident and Problem Management
- Information Security Governance for business and technology.
- Good analytical skills to evaluate problem, root cause and inform the development of a solution.
- Relevant experience with financial markets and institutions.
- Team worker, able to work in virtual global teams in a matrix organization
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and keep pace with technical/operational innovation.
- Good communication skills, fluent in English (written/verbal) and local language as appropriate.
Education / Certification:
Degree from an accredited college or university (or equivalent).
In addition, the following education/certification attainment will be beneficial:
- CASP (CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner).
- CAP (Certified Authorization Professional PRF Role Competencies
For candidates applying for positions in the US:
With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. We are structured around the four types of clients that we serve – institutions, corporates, fiduciaries, and private clients – and devolve greater responsibility, along with consequent accountability, to our four business divisions: Corporate & Investment Banking, Global Markets, Deutsche Asset Management, and Private, Wealth & Commercial Clients.
Investment Banking, Asset Management, Retail Banking, Private Wealth Management, Private Banking, Transaction Banking
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 10,001+