Endpoint Security Analyst
Endpoint Security Analyst
IT & Technical Operations | Seattle, Washington
Build IT solutions that deliver secure, seamless experiences for people – internally and externally -- using our products 24/7 around the world.
The Endpoint Security Analyst ensures DocuSign’s global systems are secured. This includes protecting the company against hackers and cyber-attacks. The Endpoint Security Analyst is responsible for remediating vulnerabilities on global endpoint systems and creating recommendations for how to mitigate these vulnerabilities. The Endpoint Security Analyst works with DocuSign’s Security Operations team to respond and investigate security breaches. This position will also be responsible for planning, implementing and upgrading of endpoint operating systems, global endpoint security and management systems, and other infrastructure related security services.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the Director, Global Systems Operations.
- Work with Global IT staff and Security Operations teams to investigate and resolve problems associated with security issues
- Support deployment and upgrade of new and existing security technologies services that align with DocuSign’s defense in depth strategy
- Remediate discovered vulnerabilities that meet defined SLA’s to ensure the highest defense posture possible
- BS or BA degree or equivalent work experience in a computer science or engineering field preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the Information Technology field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience supporting endpoint enterprise security and operations tools
- Experienced with endpoint operating systems; Windows OS, Mac OS, iOS and Android
- Must demonstrate a proven ability to meet objectives in a highly global, collaborative and high performance work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize service requests with minimal supervision, excellent organizational skills, a teamwork approach and the ability to act independently to solve problems
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills, resiliency in the face of continual change, and ability to handle high demands
- Understanding of management tools; SCCM, Casper JAMF, Antivirus, Carbon Black and other similar security tools
- Understanding of crypto technologies such as BitLocker, File Vault and Dell Credent
- Understanding of patch management methodology and software packaging
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including overtime and after hours’ work. Must be periodically on call for after-hours support
- Has a “can do” attitude and enjoys participating with a global team.
- Works with a high degree of integrity and accountability.
- Results oriented, leveraging metrics to make decisions.
- Enjoys a very fast paced, growing organization.
IT & Technical Operations @DocuSign
We are in the business of trust and reliability. We create, maintain and operate scalable IT solutions that deliver an exceptional experience for our customers – both internal and external -- who trust and rely on us. We are creating an infrastructure that scales and supports DocuSign’s ambitious vision. That requires a smart, highly collaborative team who can identify and investigate new technologies to continue to deliver and scale globally and securely.
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering hundreds of thousands of companies and tens of millions of users in most countries around the world to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.
Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
More than 100,000 companies and over 50 million users in 188 countries use DocuSign to sign Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals, and workflows with DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
Digital Transaction Management, Workflow Automation, Electronic Signature Solutions
Company Size: 1,001-5000