Enterprise Applications Security Analyst
Build IT solutions that deliver secure, seamless experiences for people – internally and externally -- using our products 24/7 around the world.
The Enterprise Applications Security Analyst is responsible for ensuring that key security risks associated with DocuSign’s Enterprise Application Portfolio are identified, assessed, communicated and where not meeting an agreed tolerance are mitigated appropriately. In this role you will partner closely with DocuSign’s Cyber Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT) and the IT Compliance Team to establish security controls that meet or exceed industry standards while establishing a governance framework that delivers the appropriate balance between business productivity and risk mitigation.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the Sr. Director of Enterprise Applications.
- Plans, implements, and manages the risk management model for all Enterprise Applications
- Responsible for developing, gaining approval for, and maintaining security risk management procedures and controls for all Enterprise Applications
- Creates and maintains security risk management standards in cooperation with the IT Compliance and Information Security teams
- Coordinates with other teams and departments, including CSIRT and IT Compliance, involved in ensuring security risk management
- Responsible for assuring Enterprise Application security effectiveness measurement and optimization
- Prepares reports and presentations on the state of security risks and the risk program within Enterprise Applications
- Monitors DocuSign Risk Register and drives others to mitigate out of tolerance risks across Enterprise Applications
- Monitor known risks, internal control effectiveness, and the remediation of process deficiencies
- Monitors changes in threats, impacts and control effectiveness to ensure risks stay within tolerance and takes action when they aren’t
- Support Enterprise Application security tools implementation and utilization
- Requires relevant BA/BS degree
- 7+ years of related experience or equivalent
- Experience in cloud technology, threat management, vuln mgt, forensics or other technical security domain expertise
- Agile, proactive, comfortable working with ambiguous specifications and can prioritize on the fly
- Ability to motivate people, instill accountability, and drive results
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals including developers, systems administrators, executives, customers, regulators, auditors, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
IT & Technical Operations @DocuSign
We are in the business of trust and reliability. We create, maintain and operate scalable IT solutions that deliver an exceptional experience for our customers – both internal and external -- who trust and rely on us. We are creating an infrastructure that scales and supports DocuSign’s ambitious vision. That requires a smart, highly collaborative team who can identify and investigate new technologies to continue to deliver and scale globally and securely.
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering hundreds of thousands of companies and tens of millions of users in most countries around the world to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.
Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
More than 100,000 companies and over 50 million users in 188 countries use DocuSign to sign Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals, and workflows with DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
Digital Transaction Management, Workflow Automation, Electronic Signature Solutions
Company Size: 1,001-5000