Program Director, Enterprise Security
A World-Class Publisher of Business News and Information.
News. Insight. Technology.
Program Director, Enterprise Security is responsible for overall program management and risk management for cloud and infrastructure security programs across the Dow Jones and News Corp Shared Technology Services. They are responsible for ensuring proper policies and processes for the programs under responsibility such as project management, business analysis and optimization, compliance, risk, and proper communication with stakeholders, including the creation and review of new or existing policies and processes. The manager is responsible for managing risk across technologies and projects including identifying, analyzing, communicating, reviewing, and recommending mitigation strategies to risk. The manager is also responsible to support the CIO and CISO in the areas of compliance, risk management, and coordinating implementation of cloud and infrastructure security policies and processes across the organization. They will drive adoption of key toolsets including Tanium, PatternEx, Enterprise Logging tools, Palo Alto Firewalls, etc.
- In the area of Program Management
- Defines processes and policies for program/project management
- Defines risk management procedures for programs
- Manages individual projects as appropriate
- Aiding in the negotiation of contracts and contractual changes and coordinating preparations of proposals, plans, specifications, and financial conditions of contracts
- Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget
- Acts as advisor to program team regarding projects, tasks, and operations
- In the area of Cloud and Infrastructure Security
- Manages individual projects as appropriate including and not limited to planning, risk management, communication, analysis, documentation, coordination with vendors, testing, and implementation
- Analyzes enterprise level solutions to understand, document and optimize processes.
- Ensures appropriate change controls for both processes and relevant systems
- In the area of CyberSecurity
- Works towards minimizing, monitoring, and controlling the probability and/or impact of infrastructure / cloud security related events, or to maximize the realization of opportunities to help achieve a competitive advantage
- Leads the security cultural transformation within the CIO teams around infrastructure and cloud
- Performs business impact analysis to help inform the executive team of the impacts to the organization as a result of an infrastructure related security incidents
Requires a bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Internationally recognized certifications such as PMI, ITIL, ISC2, ISACA, and/or GIAC are a plus. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures in Cybersecurity. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complex tasks. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required..
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Our products inform the discussions and decisions that are vital to the world's commerce, while our databases make the business world more transparent. We continually develop technology to transform information into insight and prosperity. We enlighten and inspire audiences around the globe with authoritative, differentiated and trusted content.
Business News, Risk & Compliance, Market Intelligence, Private Markets, Digital Media, Wealth Management, Algorithmic & Quantitative Trading, Research & Knowledge Management, News Archives, Conferences, Market Moving News, Investment Banking
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 1,001-5000