Information Assurance / Information Systems Security
Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
Working within the Army PEO-EIS newly formed Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO) Team, the candidate will be a critical team member for the rapidly growing Technical Management Division (TMD) for DCO. Specific responsibilities include:
- Certify and accredit systems applicable to the mission.
- Apply the theories, principles, standards and information systems security methods.
- A working knowledge of related engineering disciplines to evaluate system requirements, determine hardware and software design detail, and performance characteristics necessary to meet operational requirements.
- Analyze specific system requirements and design modifications or deviations in hardware or software subsystems to ensure fulfillment of user related needs, and will adequately resist established and projected threat environments.
Experience with eMASS for system registration, A&A, and/or obtaining ATOs.
- Experience in implementing and migrating systems in/to an Army data center (NEC) or DoD (DISA DECC) data center.
- Experience with supporting IA/Cybersecurity tasks for the program.
- Experience receiving ATO for DoD systems via RMF.
- Experience with managing security accreditation packages.
- Experience with supporting system audits.
- Experience with supporting STIGs.
- Experience with vulnerability detection analysis.
- Active Secrect clearance.
MS Word and SharePoint proficiency
Engility is a leading provider of mission-critical technology management services and solutions for government programs. Engility's position as a growing government services company allows us to bring to bear the personnel, technology resources and industry standard practices of a large company with the responsiveness of a small company. Engility offers forward-thinking solutions backed by a history of excellence and customer satisfaction.
We provide support to our customers in the primary mission areas of Homeland Security, Healthcare, Cyber Security, Financial and Regulatory, Intelligence, and Priority Defense Programs.
Serving DoD, Federal, State & Local Government Organizations, Intel
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 1,001-5000