Client Relationship Manager (Cloud, Cyber Security)
Fulfill Your Potential with FICO
USA, Latin America, UK, Europe, Africa, India, China, Asia Pacific & beyond
FICO (NYSE: FICO) is a leading global analytics software company, helping businesses in 90+ countries make better decisions. Join our world-class team today and fulfill your career potential!
Job Summary”We have an exciting opportunity in a customer-facing role supporting our Cyber Security Product organization. In this role, you will manage user subscriptions and customer success for FICO’s Enterprise Security Score (ESS) service. ESS is a cloud-based solution focused on predicting cyber breach risk. Enterprises can utilize the tool for self-assessment, vendor assessment and Cyber Breach Insurance premium assessment. You will be on the forefront of helping FICO to deliver this world-class offering to our global client base,"-Hiring Manager
- Drive ESS customer and trial user success by initiating positive on-boarding experiences and maintaining customer satisfaction to enable retention.
- Help customers derive maximum value from their investment in ESS; act as a service solution expert to enable customers and prospects to fully leverage or understand the product’s capabilities
- Identify opportunities for expansion across customer accounts, collaborating with sales and marketing to ensure baseline and net new revenue growth.
- Create seamless onboarding processes and work cross-functionally with our support and services team to proactively manage successful customer fulfillment.
- Act as a communication bridge between customers and the FICO sales and development organizations; serve as a source of input for product prioritization, customer support queries and development of the product roadmap and benefits.
- Drive and process customer renewals for the ESS service.
- Track user statistics and develop strategies for enhanced engagement leading to increased satisfaction and sell-through.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Information Systems.
- Demonstrated experience in client-facing role.
- Experience in a role focused on cyber security or risk management.
- Demonstrates a proven track record of driving customer success (adoption, renewals, business reviews).
- Ability to understand customer's technical requirements.
- Demonstrated experience supporting cloud solutions with an ability to quickly grasp complex solutions and concepts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates ability to manage multiple projects and competing deadlines simultaneously.
- Ability to travel 25% or more.
- High performance culture promoting recognition, rewards and professional development.
- Competitive base salary coupled with an attractive role-specific incentive plan.
- Comprehensive benefits program.
Why Make a Move to FICO?
At FICO, you can advance your career with a leading organization in one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today – Big Data analytics. We have a 50+ year history of excellence in providing analytics and decision management solutions. Here are a few examples of our impact globally:
- Credit Scoring —150+ billion FICO Scores have been sold to date, making it the most used credit score in the world.
- Fraud Detection and Security—2.5+ billion credit cards globally are protected by FICO fraud systems.
- Lending —3/4 of US mortgages are approved using the FICO Score.
FICO’s proven science leverages the latest technology to drive consumer behavior insights and optimize business processes. We help many of the world’s leading banks, insurers, retailers, telecommunications providers and other firms reach a new level of success.
Our success is founded on really talented people – just like you – who enjoy innovative and high-performance environments with the opportunity to grow. Join the FICO Family and help change the way business makes decisions!
Learn more about how you can fulfill your potential at www.fico.com/Careers
FICO values the strength that diversity and a culture of inclusion bring to our workplace. We are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and we’re proud to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
FICO provides analytics software and tools used across multiple industries to manage risk, fight fraud, build more profitable customer relationships, optimize operations and meet strict government regulations. Many of our products reach industry-wide adoption — such as the FICO® Score, the standard measure of consumer credit risk in the United States. FICO solutions leverage open-source standards and cloud computing to maximize flexibility, speed deployment and reduce costs. The company also helps millions of people manage their personal credit health.
Founded in 1956, FICO introduced analytic solutions such as credit scoring that have made credit more widely available, not just in the United States but around the world. We have pioneered the development and application of critical technologies behind decision management. These include predictive analytics, business rules management and optimization. We use these technologies to help businesses improve the precision, consistency and agility of their complex, high–volume decisions.
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 1,001-5000