Information Security Operations Center Manager
World Class Team Environment
First Quality Enterprises, Inc. (FQE), founded in 1988, is a global multi-billion dollar privately held company with over 4,200 employees. Its corporate offices are located in Great Neck, New York, with manufacturing facilities and offices in Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Georgia, Canada, and China. FQE is a diversified family of companies manufacturing consumer products ranging from Absorbent Hygiene (adult incontinence, feminine care, and baby care), Tissue (bath and towel), and Industrial (non-woven fabrics, print and packaging materials, thermoformed plastics), serving institutional and retail markets throughout the world. FQE focuses on private label and branded product lines.
Our core business philosophy is built on a proud culture driven by safety and quality, respect, humility, integrity, customer focus, and teamwork. With leading edge manufacturing technologies and processes and visionary leadership, FQE is positioned to continue significant growth in the coming years. We are seeking an experienced Security Operations Center Manager for our First Quality Enterprises company. This position will be located in Great Neck, New York.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Lead and manage Security Operations Center
- Primarily responsible for security event monitoring, management and response
- Ensure incident identification, assessment, quantification, reporting, communication, mitigation and monitoring
- Ensure compliance to SLA, process adherence and process improvisation to achieve operational objectives
- Revise and develop processes to strengthen the current Security Operations Framework, Review policies and highlight the challenges in managing SLAs
- Responsible for team & vendor management, overall use of resources and initiation of corrective action where required for Security Operations Center
- Management, administration & maintenance of security devices under the
- Perform threat management, threat modeling, identify threat vectors and develop use cases for security monitoring
- Responsible for integration of standard and non-standard logs in SIEM
- Creation of reports, dashboards, metrics for SOC operations and presentation to Sr. Mgmt.
- Co-ordination with stakeholders, build and maintain positive working relationships with them
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills:
- Minimum of five (5) years of professional experience in incident detection and response, malware analysis, or cyber forensics
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or related field with three (3) years of experience in incident detection and response, malware analysis, or cyber forensics.
Excellent compensation and benefits, which are effective the first day of employment!
Equal Opportunity Employer
First Quality Enterprises
Our core business philosophy is built on a proud culture driven by safety and quality, respect, humility, integrity, customer focus, and teamwork. With leading edge manufacturing technologies and processes and visionary leadership, FQE is positioned to continue significant growth in the coming years.
Company Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 1,001-5000