Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
We are looking for an experienced Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) to lead Forcepoint’s Corporate Security & Governance initiatives, show case our Human Point vision-in-action and lead the thought leadership with their industry peers. This leader will also play a key role in leading the compliance & certifications for Forcepoint’s Cloud offering, and partner with the business units to develop secure products. You will be responsible for managing programs of large scope, impact, and complexity through all phases of the security lifecycle.
This key leader needs to bring Security First culture in everything we do at Forcepoint, while freeing the good and stopping the bad. You also need to bring the culture of enabling the business to achieve their goals, while protecting and managing the risk for the company appropriately. The ideal candidate should be able to develop efficient strategies and tactics, and to make security ingrained in the process of the business with appropriate policies and tools, rather than just a governing body.
Our Security & Governance team is a strong, dedicated group of experienced security analysts, engineers, and security practitioner who are industry thought leaders. We are a highly visible group collaborating with our partners in Product, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Legal, HR, Finance and other functions across the company. Our collaborative team manages dependencies within the enterprise and operates across the organizations to bring life to our Company’s vision Humanpoint in action, while managing security & risk.
You will interact broadly across the executive & board leadership, and will report directly to the CIO.
- Partner with Global IT, BU and Business leaders to develop a cohesive Information Security program which encompass Strategy, Policy, Guidelines, Process & operating procedures and a technology roadmap to continue Forcepoint’s Security & Governance excellence to be the World-Class in protecting the human point.
- Establish and lead the appropriate KPI and score cards to measure and action on the effectiveness of the security program.
- Collaborate across peers on IT Leadership team to influence IT Strategic direction, and to shape solution delivery to protect company assets: people, data, systems, and intellectual property.
- Lead the Data & Insider Threat Program partnering with the key stakeholders like Legal, HR, Finance, etc.
- Collaborate with Chief Privacy Officer to protect data subject to data privacy regulations. Ensures that international, national and local Information Security and Privacy regulations are being followed.
- Lead a secure supply chain program to ensure the vulnerabilities and threats are managed appropriately inside and outside the company
- Lead the Forcepoint-on-Forcepoint initiative, in deep partnership with Product, Engineering, Sales & Marketing
- Provide leadership and management to the IT Security & Governance Team, and 3rd parties providing IT Security services
- Knowledge of industry trends and current and emerging risks. Monitors and reviews regulatory updates and issues relative to pertinent security regulations (which could include HIPAA, PCI, ISO, SOX, etc.).
- Support Information Security Related audits (Internal Audits, PCI, notified body, etc.)
- Proactively engage with the broader Information Security community and proactively lead IT Security team to address technology shifts and threats on the horizon
- Mentor, develop, and grow next generation IT Security leadership
- Bachelor’s degree; Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Engineering/Science required, MBA preferred.
- 15+ years’ experience in Information Security
- 8+ years of related professional experience in Information Systems leadership.
- Certification as a Certified Information Security Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Chief Information Security Officer (CCISO), or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM);
- Experience with IT security standards or frameworks such as ISO 270xx, and NIST 800 series
- Experience managing teams of 30-40 people
- Demonstrated experience managing threat response
- Proven experience conceiving and delivering innovative solutions leveraging technology and information
- Senior executive presence, comfortable presenting and collaborating with Executive Leaders and Board as a Business Advisor
- Experience working in a Global Organization supporting diverse businesses and geographies
- Experience and a comprehensive knowledge of Information Systems, Financials, Contract Management, ITIL, and business processes.
- Ability to successfully manage and execute multiple, large scale projects using established project management tools and processes.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills including crafting vision & strategy, and demonstrated ability to condense data in order to synthesize crisp and easily understandable deliverables.
- Demonstrated track record of building and maintaining highly collaborative, flexible, and productive cross-organization teams.
As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- both in the marketplace and in the workplace. We strive to hire individuals who reflect our communities and proactively embrace diversity and inclusion in order to advance our culture, develop our employee and leaders, and grow our marketshare with our clients.
Forcepoint is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Forcepoint empowers organizations to concentrate on what’s most important to them while automating routine security tasks. More than 20,000 organizations around the world rely on Forcepoint. Based in Austin, Texas, with worldwide sales, service, security laboratories and product development, Forcepoint is a joint venture of Raytheon Company and Vista Equity Partners.
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 1,001-5000