Identity Access Management (IAM) Engineer
We build secure identities
ForgeRock® isn’t your typical high tech company and aren’t looking for typical people. We believe in and foster a flexible and collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do start up values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to services, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you are using. Please read more about us at www.forgerock.com/about-us
ForgeRock, the innovative global open source Identity vendor headquartered in San Francisco, CA, is currently hiring for a Identity Access Management (IAM) Engineer to join our team in San Francisco, Austin-TX, or Bristol-UK!
ForgeRock’s internal IT team is responsible for security & infrastructure, application development, supporting the engineering infrastructure and the desktop estate - a diverse range of systems, applications and services that enable ForgeRock to create, sell and support it's amazing software. We are looking for an Identity Access Management (IAM) Engineer to architect our internal identity platform and integrate it with all of these systems.
You’ll be designing this new component from the ground up, working with other teams inside and outside of the organisation to ensure it meets our business needs, building it from scratch and then supporting it going forward. You will also be involved more broadly with the other responsibilities of the IT team.
Some of what you'll be getting involved with:
- Architecting and building our internal identity platform with ForgeRock IDM and AM
- Integrating the platform with all of our business applications, services and systems
- Creating new frameworks and APIs to enable this integration
- Joining the team in supporting the rest of the internal infrastructure stack
If you have the most of the following skills and experience, then we want to hear from you!
- Working knowledge of AuthN, AuthZ, OAuth, SAML, SSO, Identify automation and governance
- Strong background in Java development
- Knowledge of Java systems design and integration in an enterprise environment
- API design - REST, SOAP, JDBC, JSON
- Linux systems administration
- Some middleware experience - Apache, Tomcat, MySQL, Postgres etc.
- Knowledge of ForgeRock products (IDM/AM/DJ) beneficial
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do start up values that got us here. We want to continue to hire talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because we have an in interest in their success. Below are just a few benefits we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals to work with
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events like lunches, happy hours, group off-site and hack-days
- Well-stocked kitchens whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Company-wide winter & spring social events
- We’re Mac friendly!
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX, London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. ForgeRock does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. ForgeRock will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ForgeRock. If you are an agency interested in partnering with ForgeRock, please email email@example.com.
Founded in 2010, ForgeRock’s leadership team brings 80 combined years of experience in the software industry and includes open source icons and innovators, with investors from three of the leading global venture capital firms – Accel Partners, Foundation Capital and Meritech Capital.
The ForgeRock Identity Platform includes:
-- OpenAM (Access Manager):
for securely managing access to digital customer services, anytime and anywhere.
-- OpenIG (Identity Gateway):
for delegating identity decisions for APIs, cloud, mobile and enterprise applications.
-- OpenIDM (Identity Manager):
for seamlessly managing identities across all channels, on premises, in the cloud, on mobile.
-- OpenDJ (Directory Server):
for building a consistent and scalable customer profile across your business.
ForgeRock technology is built on open standards and deployed by a global network of system integrator, consulting and training partners. All products are supported for mission-critical operations by ForgeRock enterprise lifecycle subscriptions.
For more information and free downloads, visit http://www.forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
Identity Software Platform, AM - Access Management, Federation, SSO, DJ - Directory Software, IDM - Identity Lifecycle Provisioning, IG - Identity Gateway, IRM - Identity Relationship Management
Company Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 201-500