Security Analyst III
innovation without boundaries
The security analyst is reponsible for information security threat analysis, incident risk assessment, remediation recommendation, and other information security related activities. The analyst uses threat intelligence to proactively identify generic security risks, risks that are specific to Fujitsu's global business, and risks that are specific to Fujitsu Network Communications and its affiliate companies within the Americas. The analyst must communicate effectively to a global audience, including Fujitsu analysts and leadership in Japan, Europe, and other regions.
- Providing Incident Response oversight and perform level 3-4 analysis and forensics on security incidents.
- Proactively perform threat hunts to identify new threats.
- Build incident response playbooks to help with investigation and mitigation of threats.
- Understand cyber crime campaigns, cyber espionage groups and their TTPs.
- Create actionable reports of findings to be provided to customers and executive management.
- Optimize and automating tools and processes.
- Perform gap analysis, research and provide recommendations to mitigate risks.
- Support and mentor junior security analysts.
- Deliver threat awareness and education briefings.
- Help implement and test new security technology
- Two year security related degree or four year degree in Information Technology
- Minimum of 5 years experience in information security field
- Experience assessing and implementing new security technologies
- Hands-on experience with security tools such as end-point protection, firewall, forensics, and threat intelligence applications
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
Job Segment: Telecom, Telecommunications, Network, Testing, Information Security, Technology
Did You Know?
- Fujitsu is the world's fourth-largest IT services provider and No.1 in Japan.
- Fujitsu is among the world's top five providers of servers.
- FORTUNE named Fujitsu as one of 'the World's Most Admired Companies' in 2013.
- Fujitsu Group holds about 97,000 patents worldwide.
- Fujitsu is part of the Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes (World), FTSE4Good Index Series, and Oekom research.
- Newsweek ranks us as the seventeenth most eco-conscious company in the world. (Newsweek's Green Rankings)
ICT, Highly Reliable Computing and Communication Systems, Cloud computing, System Integration, Software, Solutions, Hardware, Notebooks, Computers, Tablet, LIFEBOOK, IT Services, Servers, Infrastructure
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 10,001+