Information Security Regulatory Compliance Sr
Job Purpose: Maintain a continuous state of compliance across multiple frameworks and regularly monitor the effectiveness of the compliance program. Responsible for assessing and ensuring compliance for all campus entities against applicable regulations and standards. Ensure security controls are operating effectively, conduct information security audits and risk assessments, and design risk mitigation plans.
- Perform information security compliance audits.
- Design risk mitigation plans.
- Monitor information security compliance requirements and obligations.
- Provide information security compliance consulting to campus units.
- Develop and deliver information security compliance training.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Work Experience: Four to six years job related experience
- Certifications: N/A
- Skills: This job requires proficient skills in office related computer applications.
- Preferred Education: Bachelor's degree in Business or Technical field
- Preferred Work Experience: N/A
- Preferred Certifications: Certified Information Systems Security Professional or Certified Information Systems Auditor
- Preferred Skills: N/A
Additional Information: Successful candidate must be able to pass a background check which will include a credit check. Please visit http://www.policylibrary.gatech.edu/pre-employment-screening to obtain GT's background and credit policy.
Impact & Influence: This position will interact on a regular basis with: unit management. This position typically will advise and counsel: unit staff and management. This position will supervise: NA
Services and resources range from operating and maintaining Georgia Tech's leading-edge wired and wireless networks, which provide Internet and research network connectivity, to protecting the integrity of the Institute’s data and critical administrative systems.
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Office of (OIT) Information Technology
Job Posting: Sep 8, 2017, 11:41:55 AM
Hiring Range: N/A
Georgia Institute of Technology
Company Size: 5,001-10,000