The Gigamon Information Security team is looking for a summer intern.
This will be an opportunity to work alongside experienced professionals in Gigamon’s Information Security team, grow skills, and enhance our security program. The intern will work with Security Operations assisting with tool development, automation that supports operations, and process development.
- Strong attention to detail is essential.
- Ability to learn technical concepts quickly.
- Strong communication skills via email, IM, and in person.
- Working experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Some data analysis experience.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- At least one scripting language (Python, Ruby, Perl, BASH, etc)
- TCP/IP networking basics
- Linux command line
- Basic web programming
network monitoring, Network security, and network visibility solutions
Company Size: 501-1000