Security Solutions Engineer
Are you passionate about understanding and improving customer experience? Are you a visionary and a problem solver? Are you excited about learning new and cool products in the space of network visibility and security? Then come join Gigamon solutions team for an opportunity to make a significant impact on the success of the organization.
Gigamon is looking for a Security Solutions Engineer with deep understanding of Security Operations at large enterprises. The role requires working with Sales, product marketing, partner management teams as well as with customers, to understand and build solutions for critical use cases leveraging Gigamon products and security tools. As part of a growing, dynamic team, the candidate will thrive in a cross-functional team environment and will lead efforts for improving customer experience in using Gigamon products in every phase of product life cycle.
- Provide technical expertise for the end to end design, implementation and operation of Solutions leveraging Gigamon product features with special focus on integration with partner tools to solve key customer use cases.
- Help drive solution team strategy by identifying critical use cases as well as implementation plan, by working with sales, partner management, product management teams and CTO office.
- Deliver reference architectures, solution guides, trouble shooting tips as well as develop fully automated integration with security tools that can be used by sales, partners and customers.
- BS in CS or related field (MS preferred)
- 10+ years of hands on experience in developing solutions and working in Security and Network Operations environment.
- Strong programming skills in at least one of python, perl, c and/or other scripting language(s)
- Good understanding of physical and virtual data centers
- Comprehensive knowledge of IP Security and L2-L7 layers of networking
- Experienced in Network deployment, management/monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Excellent skills in verbal and written communication
- Must have a true passion for building solutions.
Nice to have:
- Experience with network testing equipment such as IXIA, Spirent and Avalanche
- Hands on experience configuring some SIEM tools
network monitoring, Network security, and network visibility solutions
Company Size: 501-1000