Information Security Engineer
GoPro offers a fun and fast-paced work environment with passionate and motivated people who have a drive to learn, innovate and succeed.
As technology evolves, GoPro needs quality information security practitioners who can work not only with the technology and understand the threat landscape but also with our internal partners to secure our staff, intellectual property, and our customers. You will be expected to know technology in great depth but you will also be called upon to share your knowledge with others – both technical and non-technical. Security Awareness and relationship building are significant attributes to a successful GoPro Information Security team contributor. If you are passionate about Information Security and like sharing it with others, we’ve been looking for a “hero” like you.
What You Will Do:
- Analyze, design, install, implement, and administer information security services including, but not limited to, network monitoring, data loss prevention, SIEMs, vulnerability management solutions, intrusion detection systems, endpoint security solutions, cloud security, mobile security tools, PenTests / application security working with scrum teams throughout the CICD process.
- Participate, review, advise, and design information security into the fabric of critical enterprise projects, processes, and business partner teams
- Demonstrate your knowledge of Information Security to all staff in our enterprise-wide Information Security Awareness Campaign
- Research, analyze, and create in-depth knowledge regarding threats affecting the GoPro enterprise, our staff, and the systems we use
- In the event of an incident or investigation, you may be called upon to lead or assist in the identification of malicious actors, preserve evidence, and advise as a subject matter expert to internal staff
- Apply all your skills you have today and will acquire tomorrow to help GoPro prevent and respond to the threats we see daily
Skills We’re Stoked About:
- Experience in endpoint security (Windows, Mac, and Linux)
- Experience in Cloud security
- Experience in network security
- Experience in Identity and Access Management
- Experience in incident handling/incident response and computer forensics (SIEM solutions, IDS/IPS systems, and advanced threat analysis)
- Experience in vulnerability management solutions
- Familiarity with performing information security risk assessments of organizations, systems, applications, and/or enterprise projects
- Fully-stocked kitchen with snacks galore
- Live it. Eat it. Love it. –Two dedicated hours during your week to explore your passions and capture it with your GoPro.
- Get your very own GoPro (Mounts and accessories included)
- Discounted employee stock purchase plan
- Competitive salary
- 401(K) matching
- Discretionary Time Off
- 12 weeks paid Parental Leave for new Moms and Dads
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance –premiums are fully paid for employees
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Employee commuter shuttles
GoPro is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
GOPRO® and HERO® are trademarks or registered trademarks of GoPro Inc. in the United States and other countries.
Wearable digital cameras for sports, Entertainment, Virtual Reality, and Drones
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 1,001-5000