Security Technology Manager
Let's break boundaries and shape the future of technology.
Join us, at HP.
The Manager of Security and ACF technology is responsible for leadership and management a highly technical team to deliver technology solutions to enable Supplies & Security Authentication/ACF roadmaps delivery across Supplies businesses. Lead ink and laser supplies packaging anti-counterfeit strategies. Manage 7+ HP employees (based out of Corvallis and Vancouver).
- Responsible to build and develop high performing technology team comprising of Authentication, Encryption, Firmware, Printhead, Smart and ACF technologies.
- Work with the strategy and deployment lead on the assessment of optimized Supplies & Security Authentication/ACF roadmaps for the INK, GSB and 3D businesses.
- Provide technical assessment and recommendations for the Security PMO governance process.
- Provide leadership in managing of key vendors and input into criteria for future vendor assessments.
- Determine additional security technology solutions that optimize platform requirements.
- Influence at an executive level on key security strategies including technology development, assessment of current and future capabilities, vendor selection and deployment opportunities.
- Provide overall people-care management and leadership for direct reports, including hiring, setting and monitoring of annual performance plans, coaching, and career development; drives and fosters organization-wide performance standards, expectations, and practices to support ongoing team member and process development, resulting in confidence and alignment on decisions and strategies
Education & Experience Requirements
- Advanced university degree essential. A postgraduate qualification in Business Management or relevant experience would be desirable.
- Typically 10+ years of related work experience, including 5 or more years of people management experience at a Senior level.
- Strong technical background supplies, HW and FW.
- Highly analytical approach with strong financial skills and demonstrated data driven decision making
- Excellent leadership skills, including coaching, teambuilding, conflict resolution, and management with demonstrated ability to lead global teams.
- Ability to influence across and up/down in a highly matrixed organization.
- Balances strategic thinking with tactical action to drive results.
- Advanced project management skills including time and risk management, resource prioritization, and project structuring.
- Experienced in managing teams across geographies to drive workforce development and achieve desired results
- Superior business acumen, technical knowledge of multiple business units, and extensive knowledge in applications and technologies
- Advanced multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Advanced relationship management skills, including partnering and consulting.
- Collaborates across functions to deliver effective program management solutions.
- A proven ability to articulate concepts and ideas to senior management and obtain the necessary sponsorship and funding to execute them.
- Understands technology and business trends and how they impact on the printing business.
- Balances strategic thinking with tactical action to drive results
The HP Standards of Business Conduct (SBC) embody the fundamental principles that govern our ethical and legal obligations to HP. They pertain not only to our conduct within the company but also to conduct involving our customers, channel partners, suppliers and competitors.
Read more about how we win the right way.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
Hewlett Packard Company provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces Service Medal veteran, or other protected veteran, marital status, familial status, age, handicap or disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, uniformed service status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
HP is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail email@example.com.
Note: This option is reserved for applicants needing a reasonable accommodation related to a disability.
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 10,001+